Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car is still stuck in a holding lot in California. They are trying to get it on a truck or (less likely) get me another one from the factory. No one knows why my car was diverted and delayed. Supposedly the higher ups in logistics do this sometimes. 🤬😡🤬😡
That sucks man.

I am fighting to get a rate match since yesterday and being passed over from one advisor to another. Rate match guys are AWOL. Delivery center advisor named "Maddy" converted my pickup appointment to drop-off when I just asked if its possible to have a home delivery. She said its not only possible but also showed it how :)

Awesome folks this Tesla SAs and DAs. Quality of car and novel features is winning new customers and sticking through the hell of the time in between ordering and receiving the car.

I am hoping I don't get this experience too as mine is also coming from Cathedral City, CA and as per the folks its still in transit.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
Took Portland Delivery @ 2PM today (Tuesday) - Car was built 8 AM last Friday! 4 days from build to delivery. Ordered May 13th.
MYLR, White/Black, Tow, 19 inch.
See attached
IMG_7474.JPG
picture
Bob

Took Portland Delivery @ 2PM today (Tuesday) - Car was built 8 AM last Friday! 4 days from build to delivery. Ordered May 13th.
MYLR, White/Black, Tow, 19 inch.
See attachedView attachment 691718 picture
Bob
Happy for you but that is the same as my car and I'm only 11 days later on the order. Now why could they not put two on the truck and bring me mine as well? 😁

That sucks man.

I am fighting to get a rate match since yesterday and being passed over from one advisor to another. Rate match guys are AWOL. Delivery center advisor named "Maddy" converted my pickup appointment to drop-off when I just asked if its possible to have a home delivery. She said its not only possible but also showed it how :)

Awesome folks this Tesla SAs and DAs. Quality of car and novel features is winning new customers and sticking through the hell of the time in between ordering and receiving the car.

I am hoping I don't get this experience too as mine is also coming from Cathedral City, CA and as per the folks its still in transit.
Maddie has been my SA since the beginning and she seems to definitely be one of the good ones. She's the one who got rate match to reply within the same day. She's been mostly great and responsive through the whole process.

As far as delivery, the delivery department seems to have the most info, by calling Macadam and then pressing 4, then 1.

My car supposedly now has a reservation on a truck and I should be able to pick it up Friday or Saturday.

Reactions: tsam23
Maddie has been my SA since the beginning and she seems to definitely be one of the good ones. She's the one who got rate match to reply within the same day. She's been mostly great and responsive through the whole process.

As far as delivery, the delivery department seems to have the most info, by calling Macadam and then pressing 4, then 1.

My car supposedly now has a reservation on a truck and I should be able to pick it up Friday or Saturday.
I called Washington Square and had "Steven" convert the car to pickup again as drop-off is risky option for me. There is lot of construction around, so I asked Steve to change it back to pickup. He did. My original SA, whom I asked to change it to pickup, replied "I looked to your account and see that it never was set to drop off, its always a pickup". I was like lol.

Steve is following up with rate match folks, hoping to get a good response tomorrow.

BTW great that its working out for you finally. Good luck

Dang that’s a great price for the set. I like the way the 3dxspider ones look everyone seems to recommend but don’t like how the color looks so grey and not black in the posts I’ve seen. I want black. Was thinking I might just have to get Tesla but probably go with these now. Might get this for the rear since that’s where my dog will ride. Look at reviews for pics though. I think they photoshopped em for copyright or something. Actual ones don’t say “Mooley”
How about this for the trunk instead? I like how the rear seat backs still allow for 40/20/40 split.

I have been waiting for rate match to respond for a DCU 1.24 offer. I am not getting any response from them but every few hours I see down payment being increased or reduced and Confirm terms button becoming enabled again.

this has happened 3 times today. Down payment amount changed , amount due at signing changed, financed amount changed without me asking to change.
Not sure what games Tesla SA is playing

I have been waiting for rate match to respond for a DCU 1.24 offer. I am not getting any response from them but every few hours I see down payment being increased or reduced and Confirm terms button becoming enabled again.

this has happened 3 times today. Down payment amount changed , amount due at signing changed, financed amount changed without me asking to change.
Not sure what games Tesla SA is playing
Have you reached out to rate match again?

How about this for the trunk instead? I like how the rear seat backs still allow for 40/20/40 split.

That one looks good too. The sides aren’t as high though. My dog will be riding in back so I want the sides covered as much as possible to keep slobber and potential scratches off.