Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got an automated email, text, and voicemail this morning about my pick up tomorrow. I just spoke to the delivery department and my car is still in California on the "bid board". Apparently there are several other cars in the same boat. He's gonna "ping" logistics again.

Also interesting that they are planning to deliver it to my house.

Ugh I just realized I forgot to ask about flying down to pick it up. I'll call again this afternoon.
I got the same automated delivery notices and was pumped until I read this. They guy at Washington Square said they would have it and the text said Macadam. I just called Delivery at Macadam and he says mine is defiantly there!

Ok I'm just completely baffled by Tesla. I'm cautiously celebrating. I spoke to Macadam delivery this morning at 9:30am and the car was still waiting for a truck in California. I called at 4:30pm today and the car is at Macadam! Supposedly they will deliver to my house Thursday (or possibly Wednesday)!

Ok I'm just completely baffled by Tesla. I'm cautiously celebrating. I spoke to Macadam delivery this morning at 9:30am and the car was still waiting for a truck in California. I called at 4:30pm today and the car is at Macadam! Supposedly they will deliver to my house Thursday (or possibly Wednesday)!
Why don’t you pickup at Macadam and close this before they make more mess of it ?

I would tell them to send me an email stating that!!!

Reactions: Funkyjuju