Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mike McDonald (503)413-9870 [email protected] installed my chargepoint EVSE a few years ago and moved the box for me a few days ago and has done work for several friends. I have an existing 6-50 plug but if I wanted a 14-50 it's a full new cable pull due to an extra wire...he mentioned material prices are high on the cable right now (of course, yay covid!) at 5 bucks a linear foot for the 6 gauge required over my 120 foot run. Heads up on that!
Haha, yes he is the guy. Tell him Troy sent you.

Reactions: danielshue
You could also just install pikachu yourself for about $10. That’s what I did this morning. 😁
389B123B-EBFD-47BF-AB22-B08BBD95B7E7.jpeg

Reactions: Funkyjuju
So Tesla service center guys lied to me about putting a temporary fix over the leaking coolant hose. I have seen the leak every morning since getting car back. I left 2 angry voice mails to their number even thought they might not listen or respond.

so far I thought only communication was issue with sales team but it is an issue with service team as well.

hopefully they install correct part on Tuesday and I am thinking to stay in the service waiting area to see the finished job.

• Disagree
So Tesla service center guys lied to me about putting a temporary fix over the leaking coolant hose. I have seen the leak every morning since getting car back. I left 2 angry voice mails to their number even thought they might not listen or respond.

so far I thought only communication was issue with sales team but it is an issue with service team as well.

hopefully they install correct part on Tuesday and I am thinking to stay in the service waiting area to see the finished job.
Sh it like this is is going to be the undoing of the momentum.

Unfortunately, it looks like he is booked out and not accepting anymore jobs. Anyone else have an electrician recommendation?
I used Fast Electric to install the Tesla Gen 3 "charger". He charged $750 to run 50ft of conduit, pull copper wire, install the 60amp breaker and combine a few breakers together to make room in my panel. I was happy with his work and felt that was a fair price. It was about $250 less than Young Electric.

Did a lot of ranting on voicemail and chat on the service section of the Tesla app. They want me to come earlier to put the fix for the hose.

I am planning to go tomorrow but I have far less trust in them whether they will do their job right this time or will it just be another $hit show !

Did a lot of ranting on voicemail and chat on the service section of the Tesla app. They want me to come earlier to put the fix for the hose.

I am planning to go tomorrow but I have far less trust in them whether they will do their job right this time or will it just be another $hit show !
Is it coming from under the front of the car? If so, tear out the frunk and take a look when you get home. It only takes about 5 minutes. I tore ours apart today and replaced the spring to make the frunk easier to shut.

Man the Tesla guys have some attitude. Wish we have that in our lives. They mess up , poorly communicate, tell all sorts of crap, EDD is a mess, but just on the basis of decent quality electric cars with very little market competition they get away with everything.

I am going to work on having this kind of attitude and confidence 😂