Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My sons friend is in a different league and my son thinks we can keep up🤣🤣🤣🤣
My son thinks we are all the same height when we sit on our wallets. I'm on the second floor and his dad is in the Penthouse.
Maybe soon you will be up ready to lose out at 7am on the SNKRS app like me and pretty much everyone I work with. Last time I won was 2017 for some Jordan 11s and it was a pair my buddy wanted that I tried to get for him. 😭

Maybe soon you will be up ready to lose out at 7am on the SNKRS app like me and pretty much everyone I work with. Last time I won was 2017 for some Jordan 11s and it was a pair my buddy wanted that I tried to get for him. 😭
I have no idea what this sneakers app is. It sound like a complete waste of time if it's intention is to get me to over pay for a pair of shoes.

I have no idea what this sneakers app is. It sound like a complete waste of time if it's intention is to get me to over pay for a pair of shoes.
It’s where Nike releases sneakers at retail price. Although collabs will get released on sites of people they collab with. Usually at 7am you enter a “draw” for a chance to win the opportunity to buy them. It’s where the really hyped sneakers will get released like the chunky dunky.

It’s where Nike releases sneakers at retail price. Although collabs will get released on sites of people they collab with. Usually at 7am you enter a “draw” for a chance to win the opportunity to buy them. It’s where the really hyped sneakers will get released like the chunky dunky.
It's funny how my kid has never shown me this. He asks his mother and all of the sudden a box shows up!!

They used to have it with MY / M3 but they removed it later and now it comes as after market accessory!
I brought my car into Tesla service today to address my list of delivery issues. They were very nice and went through the list with me and put painter's tape on every issue. They loaned me a Model X and said my car prob won't be ready until Monday, but possibly tomorrow afternoon. I asked them to push the latest software update and they claim they will.

Of course the HomeLink that was supposed to arrive yesterday was delivered to my house while I was there with the service guy! I went home and got it and dropped it back at the service center (benefit of living 10 min from them).

I ordered the tow hitch, which will arrive next week and I'll have that installed at another appointment.

Oh also, yesterday my car disappeared again from my account and I couldn't use the app to access the car. I spent another hour on the phone with tech support this morning and they think they solved the problem this time! So far this happened once a week for the two weeks I've had the car. Craziness!

I brought my car into Tesla service today to address my list of delivery issues. They were very nice and went through the list with me and put painter's tape on every issue. They loaned me a Model X and said my car prob won't be ready until Monday, but possibly tomorrow afternoon. I asked them to push the latest software update and they claim they will.

Of course the HomeLink that was supposed to arrive yesterday was delivered to my house while I was there with the service guy! I went home and got it and dropped it back at the service center (benefit of living 10 min from them).

I ordered the tow hitch, which will arrive next week and I'll have that installed at another appointment.

Oh also, yesterday my car disappeared again from my account and I couldn't use the app to access the car. I spent another hour on the phone with tech support this morning and they think they solved the problem this time! So far this happened once a week for the two weeks I've had the car. Craziness!
I do the same on 31st.

- Homelink
- delivery issues
- I was told my car has latest firmware ! 😒

We have an appointment next Wednesday to fix delivery issues. It would be cool to get an X as a loaner.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
Well it’s not the snkrs app, it’s the 3rd party selling websites that shoot the prices to what they are. Snkrs can’t sell that high than msrp!

there are lot of folks who misuse snkrs app during a product launch , they buy and immediately put them on 3rd party websites.
At least with Tesla you're not catching L's every time you open the app. SNKRS is a complete joke. At this point I believe they've just opened up the Auction API to GOAT and StockX and said "we've got your card on file, order as many as you'd like" - I guess that's an easy way to unload inventory.

• Funny
Reactions: Doc_Holliday
We have an appointment next Wednesday to fix delivery issues. It would be cool to get an X as a loaner.
Yeah I've never been in an x before. This is definitely quite old. It's roomy and the ride quality (air suspension) is much better than the y. Otherwise I love the y so much more. I'm sure the new x will be awesome.

Btw, I got several messages leading up to the appointment saying they wouldn't have a loaner for me, and then they had several loaners. The guy said it's hit or miss mid week, and Monday morning or Friday afternoon is the best shot at them having a loaner. He said they take in 100 cars a day into service 🤯

They called to take delivery today instead of next week.
1198628F-4C1A-49C7-84C2-8D19B0CEE37C.jpeg

Yeah I've never been in an x before. This is definitely quite old. It's roomy and the ride quality (air suspension) is much better than the y. Otherwise I love the y so much more. I'm sure the new x will be awesome.

Btw, I got several messages leading up to the appointment saying they wouldn't have a loaner for me, and then they had several loaners. The guy said it's hit or miss mid week, and Monday morning or Friday afternoon is the best shot at them having a loaner. He said they take in 100 cars a day into service 🤯
100 cars in a day? Surely that's an exaggeration. Right? RIGHT?

Reactions: Funkyjuju