Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I meant when did you get your car? How long did plates take? I'm kind of anxious to get ours so I can order customs
Dmv mentions on their website that custom plates can’t be ordered in person. Have to do it online. For doing so, I need title number. Dmv hasn’t sent actual physical registration card yet !

so I am wondering how I get the title number to apply for custom plates online

Anyone on this thread still actually waiting for a vehicle?
Me! Going for the longest wait on a MYP...48 days now, but today I got a one day push to a 12 day window...feeling like we are headed the right direction.

1630771397843.png

Reactions: Funkyjuju
Can someone recommend a good electrician in the Portland/Vancouver area that won’t charge the Tesla tax? I need about 150 ft wire run from the main to another subpanel with 60 breaker.

Mike McDonald (503)413-9870 [email protected] installed my chargepoint EVSE a few years ago and moved the box for me a few days ago and has done work for several friends. I have an existing 6-50 plug but if I wanted a 14-50 it's a full new cable pull due to an extra wire...he mentioned material prices are high on the cable right now (of course, yay covid!) at 5 bucks a linear foot for the 6 gauge required over my 120 foot run. Heads up on that!

Can someone recommend a good electrician in the Portland/Vancouver area that won’t charge the Tesla tax? I need about 150 ft wire run from the main to another subpanel with 60 breaker.
I have the company for you. I have used them at least four or five times. Very fair and reliable company.