Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Nofinishline I had pretty decent experience at highline customs. I wasn't very keen on removing Tesla badge, so I didn't notice much. If you are talking about Tesla badge on trunk, then my car came with PPF on rear from factory. About front, I didn't care much about removing or putting film across it.
Thx. I am just referring to the frunk. My preference is to have the least amount of edges/seams....w/o doing the full car! Of course, less likely for them to scratch the paint this way.

Thx. I am just referring to the frunk. My preference is to have the least amount of edges/seams....w/o doing the full car! Of course, less likely for them to scratch the paint this way.
I had mine done yesterday at Highline. I think they did a great job. I got the Huper Optik i3 ceramic tint. 70% windshield, 20% front driver/passenger and 40% rear sides/back.

I got the Suntrk Ultra full front PPF. I was gonna do partial front but with a white car you will always see dirt settled along the line across the hood and fenders. He did the update from regular Suntek to the Ultra for free (better film and 10yr warranty).

My only regret is that perhaps I should have done the front side windows 15% instead of 20% to better match the backs. He said they would do the roof for $350 if I ever wanna bring it back. Also said they could always add a second tint overlay to the front sides if I want them darker.

I didn't ask about the badges. I'm pretty sure @Doc_Holliday is having them replace his badges with blacked out ones.

Attachments

• 20210907_165234.jpg
    20210907_165234.jpg
    384.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 20210907_165352.jpg
    20210907_165352.jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Reactions: Doc_Holliday
Thanks for the tip! I just called them. They said that somebody may have forfeited their reservation and put me ahead of the line based on configuration. I was told to expect a text message to complete the process within the next 12-24 hours. Exciting!
Wow did you order a P or a LR ? My friend ordered his all black, no tow, no fsd config on 6/13 and his Edd is sitting at 9/16-9/30. Can you share your config ?