Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon Waiting Room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question for anyone that knows. My order page just changed. At the top in big letters it says:
Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery

But down below in the what to bring for delivery area it says this:
  • Final payment (if you are picking up your vehicle in a Tesla sales licensed state)
So which is it? Can I bring my final payment at delivery or do I need to pay now?

Question for anyone that knows. My order page just changed. At the top in big letters it says:
Please pay off your remaining balance prior to delivery

But down below in the what to bring for delivery area it says this:
  • Final payment (if you are picking up your vehicle in a Tesla sales licensed state)
So which is it? Can I bring my final payment at delivery or do I need to pay now?

My account says I can either pay online ahead of time or bring a check at delivery.

• Informative
Reactions: Blue Skye
Ordered 8/19
Tigard
White AWD
Black interior
No FSD
On Wednesday I sent a text to one Tesla guy in Tigard asking for an update. Don't know if he received it or not but soon after I got a call from my apparent actual Tesla guy in Portland telling me that they have a car for me coming and I can pick it up this Saturday! So hype!!
UPDATE: found out my car still hasn’t left Fremont! T^T They’re trying to find out what’s going on and will get back to me. Hope it’s not delayed for a long time. Anyone else waiting for theirs to leave Fremont?

Reactions: Blue Skye
Ordered 8/19
Tigard
White AWD
Black interior
No FSD
On Wednesday I sent a text to one Tesla guy in Tigard asking for an update. Don't know if he received it or not but soon after I got a call from my apparent actual Tesla guy in Portland telling me that they have a car for me coming and I can pick it up this Saturday! So hype!!
UPDATE: found out my car still hasn’t left Fremont! T^T They’re trying to find out what’s going on and will get back to me. Hope it’s not delayed for a long time. Anyone else waiting for theirs to leave Fremont?

Congrats! .... hopefully

Ordered 8/19
Tigard
White AWD
Black interior
No FSD
mine is supposed to be leaving Fremont on the 21st. And delivered to Portland 2-3 days later.

Ordered 8/19
Tigard
White AWD
Black interior
No FSD
Congrats. I ordered the same config on 8/13 in Tigard but no car yet. Was told another 9-13 days a couple of days ago.

Anyone call the delivery center and be told their delivery date is before the vehicle build date in Tesla’s system? Just had a very unclear conversation with a rep who basically said he had never seen that before and that he was unsure of when a car would be delivered. I ordered in July...getting pretty tired of this.

LR AWD MSM/Black no extras
Ordered 8/1, completed 8/6
VIN 51xxx (I finally got it!!)
Delivery scheduled for Friday 9/25

I really hope there are no delays. We have a 500 miles round trip journey on 9/26. Really want to make that trip in our new Model Y instead of our trade in.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Janene and kylarice