Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon Waiting Room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Walked by the "overflow lot" today. I'm honestly not sure what to call this place, but I often see Tesla unloading trucks here.

Yesterday it was empty. Today there were a bunch of Model 3s and 9 Model Ys, 4 MSM and 5 white. All of them are LR. I could read the VINs on the ones closest to the fence but none of them matched my VIN.
View attachment 591474
Yea, thanks for the pic. I believe when the Service Center called they said that the car will be parked out somewhere with a tent over it and signs pointing where to go. Did you see anything like that?

Walked by the "overflow lot" today. I'm honestly not sure what to call this place, but I often see Tesla unloading trucks here.

Yesterday it was empty. Today there were a bunch of Model 3s and 9 Model Ys, 4 MSM and 5 white. All of them are LR. I could read the VINs on the ones closest to the fence but none of them matched my VIN.
View attachment 591474
I feel your pain. Ordered 07/21 same config, still nothing. :(

:( hopefully we hear before end of mth.

Picked this up today...
My MY.JPG

Picked mine up today as well. No real issues. Found one minor misalign on back door but not enough to bother with. Back seats don’t match up exactly when lift seat backs but readjusts with handle easily. That’s it. Everything else was perfect.View attachment 591891
NICE!!

Pretty much the same on mine. A couple very very minor fit and finish things that I'm not picky enough to care about. If I'm being honest the Toyota I traded in had more fit and finish issues.

Just called to check if the car is still expected Thursday and they said it still hasn’t left Fremont. T_T They started asking how my schedule looked for delivery in October! So bummed out.
UPDATE: just got off the phone with Portland associate and they said my car was still stuck in Fremont. But he checked for other cars matching my config and one was on its way here that was no longer going to be picked up by the original buyer so he switched it to me! I’m scheduled to get it tomorrow!!! So excited!!!