Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon Waiting Room Q3

MrBones

Oct 21, 2020
PNW
Ordered 18 October 2020
No VIN yet
LR Blue/Black/Auto/Gemini
Estimated delivery when ordering was 4-8 weeks

Advisor told me:
“Model Y production is more sporadic than our other three vehicles so it is variable. Our other three models will be delivered in the last 3 weeks of December, but we have been delivering some Y’s recently. It could be as soon as two-three weeks and as long as the end of December.”

Hoping for soon!

MrBones

Oct 21, 2020
PNW
Ordered 18 October 2020
No VIN yet
MY/LR/Blue/Black/Auto/Gemini

Advisor told me:
“Model Y production is more sporadic than our other three vehicles so it is variable. Our other three models will be delivered in the last 3 weeks of December, but we have been delivering some Y’s recently. It could be as soon as two-three weeks and as long as the end of December.”

Hoping for soon!

wujo

Sep 24, 2020
Portland, OR
Got approved for 2.49% with Wells Fargo thru Tesla, Sent a copy of my insurance, and DL... Am I suppose to do something else?

All you do is wait and when a VIN matches and registers, it'll show up against your order.

Other thing is, if you have a relationship with an SA, you can always just bug them and see if they can bump you up. Not sure if they can though. :D

MrBones

Oct 21, 2020
PNW
Ordered 18 October 2020
MY LR Blue/Black/Auto/Gemini
Got VIN today (just under 4 weeks)
Home delivery set for Friday (just under 5 weeks).

Can't wait!

fridaynow

Sep 28, 2020
Oregon
For owners who took delivery here in Oregon, what has been your experience if you wanted to get a non-standard Tree plate?
Is it as simple as scheduling an appointment through DMV & then asking for a plate swap + paying fee difference?
Or is there more to it? Love to hear the experience.
thanks

abtheguru

Jan 18, 2021
Portland, OR
Anyone else waiting here for MY. I ordered MY LR 7 seater on January 9th. Estimated Delivery expired from Tesla page. No updates whatsoever. Anyone here on the same boat?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC