Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Over 3 years...still waiting...getting fed up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
... Yes, of-course Tesla could have many reasons why they do not want to introduce TM3 in our country. But why the hell did they took deposits? ... They simply don't care.

I have NO idea what is happening, but you don't either. You cannot say they do not "want to introduce" unless you find out more. Do you know any good investigative reporters? Try to get a story out and light a fire under some asses. I doubt Tesla has some psychotic interest in rejecting sales. You'll probably get your car sometime this summer, it will have the 3.0 computer, and you'll be very happy.

Reactions: Tron 3
I have a single simple question: Why does Tesla not allow me to buy their car in their existing SC in Austria?
I can order S or X but not Model 3.

Why?

Perhaps that SC does not have "stuff" that is needed if something is wrong with you car? such as parts, missing floor mats, etc. So perhaps that SC is not prepared for the new model

@Flekoun - If you want to buy the models that are being sold in EU now, wait a bit. IF you are after cheapest model, consider getting your money back as that likely will take a while, meaning the $35K car which is not SR+ Maybe if Tesla gets their $2B from capital investment, they can broaden their horizon sooner. Good luck

There are more countries that want Teslas than there are cars to go around.
World wide distribution is rolling out, but some will receive distribution before others.
I understand Tesla is in talks to open up a Gigafactory in Germany. That should be the ultimate solution to European markets.

When the distribution agreements are final in each country, Superchargers will be popping up all over the place:)

Perhaps that SC does not have "stuff" that is needed if something is wrong with you car? such as parts, missing floor mats, etc. So perhaps that SC is not prepared for the new model.

No.
This SC happily delivers Model 3 to Austrian customers and services their cars.
They also deliver MS and MX to non-Austrian customers and service those cars.

It is just Model 3 that they would not sell to any non-Austrian ppl.
I was literally sitting at their desk and waiving the money.

No.

random guy from US, western EU or Asia

In 'Murica we properly address "random guy" as

any "Tom, Dick, and Harry." If you don't want to be a misogynist propagating the patriarchy, we use "Tom, Dick, Jane, and Harry".

As far as no Model 3s in Czechoslovakia - we sort of get it.

Only 27 continental states have service centers even in the United States.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tron 3
No.

No.

If you want to fly to America with a suitcase of money and wave bills at me I’ll be happy to put a Model 3 on a boat for you.

Warning rant incoming!

Hello,

I am a long Tesla fan. Stock owner since S was released and checking Tesla news each day ever since. I put a 1k$ deposit on TM3 on 31.April 2016, took a trip abroad and stood in a line.

I think you should ask for your deposit back. When the car becomes available in Poland or Czech Republic, you will be able to order it and buy it without the deposit. It seems to with this car people with deposits don't have any advantage in getting it faster.

• Informative
Reactions: duanra
I think you should ask for your deposit back. When the car becomes available in Poland or Czech Republic, you will be able to order it and buy it without the deposit. It seems to with this car people with deposits don't have any advantage in getting it faster.

Yes, Tesla simply lied to us. The deposit was useless. I will ask for a refund. Probably Tesla will become bankrupt anyway before we could get our hands in TM3.

No.

No.
All the analysts around the world are crashing the Tesla stock because they claim there isn't demand, I suspect this is BS. Yes it is obvious from this thread Tesla has been slow to get the entire European pipeline stuffed but eventually should get things flowing. Tesla has it's problems but the Model 3 is fantastic, best car I've ever owned. Patience my friend, patience. Everything with Tesla requires patience. Ohmmmmmmmm.

If model 3 will be sold only in countries where will be Tesla store/service than small countries like Slovenia, Estonia, Slovakia,.. can forget that will be ever model 3 in sale.

I already cancel my reservation, because doesn't make sense hold this reservation since someone from Germany, Austria can walk at store and buy a car now. Which I can not do since Tesla does not respect EU law and is discriminatory to their so called "other Europe" which by Tesla mean inferior EU citizen.

So guys turn page and move on.