Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Pandora" Has Arrived!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, here she is!!! My DS called me last night and said the car was ready and asked me if I could take delivery today. I was like, "YES PLEASE"!

Attachments

• IMG_1199.JPG
    IMG_1199.JPG
    402.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1200.JPG
    IMG_1200.JPG
    331.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1201.JPG
    IMG_1201.JPG
    381.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1202.JPG
    IMG_1202.JPG
    364.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1203.JPG
    IMG_1203.JPG
    334.9 KB · Views: 86
Congratulations, Scott! Although I thought you might cancel because you didn't like the look of the fender camera ;).

And my wife was curious why you named your car after a charms bracelet.

LOL, great memory and I will say that all of the cameras don't look near as whacked in person as they do in all of the photos!

Charm bracelet, that's pretty darn funny! I came up with the name because with a car like this, you are opening up Pandora's Box! Even the DS and OA thought Pandora was a great name for the color scheme!

Ok, here she is!!! My DS called me last night and said the car was ready and asked me if I could take delivery today. I was like, "YES PLEASE"!

Looks pretty good. My original order was Midnight Silver with the gray 21" wheels just like yours, but I ended up talking myself into switching to Multicoat Red a couple of days before my order was confirmed.

Reactions: theslimshadyist
Dang, that's a beauty!

Hey, why don't you post the first, in depth video of all the new AP2.0-hardware? The one that's out is very short (like 2 mins?) and only reviews it from outside, and says nothing about the MCU or the PX2. Would be interesting with a demonstration of functions that DONT work also, and if any options maybe are missing on the Controls menu :)

Reactions: GeekfromFRL
Tint is done and I will post photos when we get some sun, it's been raining but If we get a break I'll try to capture today.

The car is AMAZING, everything I wanted and more. It's a head turner but a lot of idiots out there snapping photos while trying to drive and making me nervous. lol

I want those of you who are about to take delivery know that there are many features that currently don't work so I don't want you to be surprised. They include, auto headlights, AP, TACC, lane assist, summons, etc. I suspect that we will see some sort of functionality return when the 8.1 update is pushed to the cars later this month.

Tint is done and I will post photos when we get some sun, it's been raining but If we get a break I'll try to capture today.

The car is AMAZING, everything I wanted and more. It's a head turner but a lot of idiots out there snapping photos while trying to drive and making me nervous. lol

I want those of you who are about to take delivery know that there are many features that currently don't work so I don't want you to be surprised. They include, auto headlights, AP, TACC, lane assist, summons, etc. I suspect that we will see some sort of functionality return when the 8.1 update is pushed to the cars later this month.

Congratulations on your new Tesla! Once you get used to it, driving electric will become the new normal and ICE cars like a throwback to the 20th century. Enjoy!!!

Reactions: theslimshadyist