Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Party at Picnic Creek - 2016 - Sunday, July 31st

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bonnie is trying to pretend that the labyrinth is not competitive. I know better.

But here is a prize that I did win - the mystery gift. I didn't catch who sent it - they requested that it be opened for the first time at the party; until then, nobody knew what it was. It's Tesla's latest 75kWh product! Or perhaps their first product, as it looked like it was offered in 2005...

img_20160802_190318-jpg.188447

Attachments

• IMG_20160802_190318.jpg
    IMG_20160802_190318.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 101
I agree with all - the party was fantastic. I only wish there had been a prize for winning the labyrinth.
...Says the guy that went home winning first prize (pictured above).

Anyhow, it was a very relaxed party. Didn't really know what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. The nice conversations, jetlag, total information overload and a few artisanal beers where competing for my attention. And amidst of all this I was summoned by Bonnie to pick a prize too.

This keepsake/present for VIN21xxx was donated by Evannex and is very much appreciated. Thanks.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

But here is a prize that I did win - the mystery gift. I didn't catch who sent it
That was me. :)

I randomly noticed it in the display window of a used beauty equipment and repair service store in San Francisco as I was walking by on my way to a restaurant a few days before TMC Connect.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I have no idea how it ended up there. The box is a little worn but the foot soaker/massager itself looked like it was still "factory fresh" in its original plastic bag. As far as I could tell from googling, it was probably made around 2005 and would have been primarily sold in Eastern Europe.

The company that made it was one of several spin-offs from the state-owned TESLA electric products company of communist Czechoslovakia.

Enjoy!

Tesla (Czechoslovak company) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited: