Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Party at Picnic Creek - 2016 - Sunday, July 31st

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ditto all that. I really enjoyed meeting everyone.

I apologize also for being remiss in my czaring duties. I don't think I saw a single game, let alone ran one. Given the cheers, I am hopeful people had "mega fun" anyway.

I did bring a large board and sharpies with the goal of creating beanbag teams representing Roadster, Model S, Model X, and Future Owners. We'll have to try that again another time.

Reactions: Saxena
We had a great time and want to thank @bonnie, @lodenthal, @omarsultan , @ohmman and all the others who put so much time into preparing for and executing the event. The concert with Kevin Burke was a great way to wrap up the event and a real treat.

Thank goodness the heat wave broke (ok the bay area folks still thought they were going to die until the evening). Hats off to the contingency from Australia who did the big 4 (GF opening, TMC, PPC and the factory tour) in one week. Total Tesla immersion, not to mention the commute.

See you next year hopefully at a new venue site since Bonnie will be moving north (or maybe we just show up in the Columbia river gorge :)).

Just a quick thank you to everyone who attended - you all made The Party better. From the foods that people brought to share, the stories told, the laughter - it was awesome.

Special thanks to the companies who sponsored - if you have a moment, please throw out a thank you on twitter (use the #PartyAtPicnicCreek hashtag, if you can):

@EVannex (gift bags for all, plus 4 Model S car covers)
@ClipperCreek (polos and shirts, plus provided J1772 charging)
@PFVineyards (wine giveaways)
@TeslaMotors (cookies)
@StackLighting (3 Stack homekits)​

fyi - I especially appreciate how little trash there was left about the property after everyone left. I just walked it with my sister, picking up a few stray cups and water bottles. We didn't fill a trash bag. Thank you all for being so considerate!

We had a great time and want to thank @bonnie, @lodenthal, @omarsultan , @ohmman and all the others who put so much time into preparing for and executing the event. The concert with Kevin Burke was a great way to wrap up the event and a real treat.

Thank goodness the heat wave broke (ok the bay area folks still thought they were going to die until the evening). Hats off to the contingency from Australia who did the big 4 (GF opening, TMC, PPC and the factory tour) in one week. Total Tesla immersion, not to mention the commute.

See you next year hopefully at a new venue site since Bonnie will be moving north (or maybe we just show up in the Columbia river gorge :)).

Sounds like a blast, I wish we could have made it. If Bonnie decides to do something in the Gorge next year, we'll probably be among the first to sign up. It's very close for us.

Just a quick thank you to everyone who attended - you all made The Party better. From the foods that people brought to share, the stories told, the laughter - it was awesome.

Special thanks to the companies who sponsored - if you have a moment, please throw out a thank you on twitter (use the #PartyAtPicnicCreek hashtag, if you can):

@EVannex (gift bags for all, plus 4 Model S car covers)
@ClipperCreek (polos and shirts, plus provided J1772 charging)
@PFVineyards (wine giveaways)
@TeslaMotors (cookies)
@StackLighting (3 Stack homekits)​

fyi - I especially appreciate how little trash there was left about the property after everyone left. I just walked it with my sister, picking up a few stray cups and water bottles. We didn't fill a trash bag. Thank you all for being so considerate!

Many, many thanks to Bonnie and the local club for a great time, and to all of the sponsors for the gear & grub. Also kudos for getting the fiddler down to entertain us. And of course Abby (see avatar) appreciated all of the attention and hospitality.