Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have pictures (well, I do, but they're not mine to share). However, I'm a member of a CO Tesla group on Facebook. A day or two after I checked out the Littleton, CO delivery center this past Sunday and took my Leaf-Model 3 comparison shots, another member went. And reported back (with photos) that this location received their first significant Model 3 delivery batch early this week--14 Model 3s.

So, for those of you in Colorado...

giphy.gif

It was $175 for the day, I put 197 miles on her, drove it to LA then to pomona and then back to irvine. I have to say I was extremely impressed. Renting it is making the wait so much harder!! Glad I had the foresight to reserve on day one.

Car was surprisingly quick! was a pleasant surprise.

The sound system was I would say is even better than B&O system in my 17 audi, which was already one of the best stock sound systems I have heard. Bass was deep and solid. Even more surprising was the lack of interior rattles and creaks, Even my Audi day one had rattles coming from the driver door, glovebox area, and especially the rear deck on heavy bass songs, was very happy to hear nothing in the M3!! Exceeded my expectations for sure.

Seats are very comfortable, only thing I would like is for the headrest to able to be adjusted forward a bit so it would meet the back of my head, for safety reasons you always want no more the an inch of distance from the back of your head to the headrest.

One minor software updatable gripe was how non responsive / inconsistent the volume roller on the steering wheels was, roll it slowly one or 2 clicks and nothing happens, roll is fast and a bit happens but hard to judge , it should be that every notch of that little wheel is directly related to a specific volume increase, would allow you to quickly reduce and increase the volume with high accuracy. Thats how it works on my Audi and I love it.

Here's mine ...

I'm so tempted to get that exact combo. I love red/black together as colors but have never tried to put that on a car. I can't explain it, but when I see that color combo I think, "wow that looks nice!" But when I go to buy it for myself I think, "Uhhh...I dunno...I don't know if that's me...it seems so flashy...I don't know if I can buy red....Uhhhh...ummm." Anyways, nice car :) !

Status
Not open for further replies.