Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess the premium upgrades aren't listed under Standard Features since they aren't standard. Also notice it says "Seven cameras, forward radar and twelve ultrasonic sensors" under Safety and "High-definition backup camera" under Interior. I assume the backup camera is not being counted as one of the seven safety cameras, because they can't list it twice.

alright guys, here we go. went by factory and found s3x in the wild, all same color (do i hit the tesla jackpot)? the model 3 was #142 and was produced in July (does that put tesla ahead of schedule?) oh i also got the clearest pic of the sticker too.

View attachment 245461 View attachment 245462 View attachment 245463 View attachment 245464 View attachment 245468 View attachment 245460 View attachment 245459
This also states that battery final assembly was done in Fremont.

Wow, the Model 3 really looks small in that pic.

here's another pic i took to help size them all up a little better
20170903_062556.jpg

Which is why I'm definitely getting the 3 wrapped when I finally get around to placing the order. I don't have to worry about anything knicking the paint. And I'll be able to run it through the wash without any worries

I'm getting my 3 black and I'm seriously debating the dip...to matte black. The wrap is tempting but I can't DIY that and its around $2k to get someone to do it.

Model 3

Premium Upgrades
  • Premium heated seating and cabin materials throughout, including open pore wood décor and two rear USBs
  • 12-way, power adjustable front seats, steering column and side mirrors, with custom driver profiles

What's your point? Nothing in there requires the front seats to not be heated as standard for those bullet points to be true.

Thanks. That helps a little.

I'm trying to stay positive about the size, but........hmmmm

fwiw,

Model S width 86.2", 77.3" with the mirrors folded

Model 3 width 76.1", 72.8" with mirrors folded

in my view, the picture above quite considerably exaggerates the difference in size between the body, ie without mirrors, of the S and 3 (for me, makes what's probably about an 8-10% difference in width seems as if it's about 25%).

here's another pic i took to help size them all up a little better
View attachment 245500

Actually, I think that picture is even worse to gauge the size. It's hard to compare all three, but the best pic to compare the S and 3 would be taken from exactly between them. Otherwise whatever car is in the center is going to look smaller because it's straight on.

fwiw,

Model S width 86.2", 77.3" with the mirrors folded

Model 3 width 76.1", 72.8" with mirrors folded

in my view, the picture above quite considerably exaggerates the difference in size between the body, ie without mirrors, of the S and 3 (for me, makes what's probably about an 8-10% difference in width seems as if it's about 25%).
The quoted spec for Model 3 is wrong (because of a typo in the original press kit). It has since been corrected to 82.2", 76.1" folded.

Model 3
Press Kit | Tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.