Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the wrap, chrome delete, and ceramic coating at Unplugged Performance. I got quotes from 5, 6 places throughout LA/OC, UP ended up on the higher end of the quotes, but I felt most at ease in my conversations w/ their staff in terms of answering my questions, timeliness of responses, plus their general reputation (in part built up from their very well known presence in the import scene as Bulletproof Performance). Knowing I likely am not done (suspension bits are next targets) and knowing they're makers of lots of components, it made it feel good about having them do this work just for the fact of building up a working relationship with the shop.

Tint was done by South Bay Tint in Torrance. It's 3M Crystalline at 50%. Had I to do it over again, I'd likely have selected 30% honestly. My white interior makes it so that tint "feels" less dark. I don't want it totally blacked out, but feel like I could have pushed it a little bit further. The front windshield is 90%.

This thing is a beast in the snow, completely covered roads and the P3D- with winter tires performed amazing.
2gmuG7k.jpg

16Q7vKY.jpg

My Model 3 is now almost 9 months old (Took delivery on March 31st... the 2 year anniversary of placing the reservation) and has 14k miles which is a TON for my family. Basically all the miles from our 3 cars have been put on this beauty.

It's completely stock and so not that exciting to look at compared to some of the other mods.... but I have beautiful scenery and photography to make up for it!

Enjoy :)

IMG_0009.jpeg
IMG_0023.jpeg
IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_3608.jpeg
IMG_7302.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.