Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plain Vanilla Model Y Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Accepted delivery in Los Angeles this past Saturday. They notified me of a small chip in the paint which they offered to fix before delivery, or have me come in after to fix. I told them I’d take delivery immediately because I expected there would be other things I wanted fixed (turned out I was right).

Aside from the chipped paint, and a minor back panel alignment issue I also requested repair for, I’m very happy with it!

E4BCEEEB-E4A9-4AC2-A05C-EA18F3B36FCE.jpeg

I have a no options MYLR in Midnight Silver
BC, Canada
OD: March 11, 2022
Profile: March 15, 2022
EDD: December, 2022

If Canada had the same option as the US to upgrade and have OD prices honoured I'd probably just move to a MYP at this point as the price hadn't increased on the MYP (as it had on the MYLR) when I ordered. But so far, Canada does not honour OD pricing levels if you change your order so unless they change that I'm staying put and will expect the car into 2023 the way things are going.

I don't think anybody know for sure. Just pick what's best for you and just be patient. My EDD didn't move since March, maybe that's good thing.
If GA is only producing SR MY, I don't think it will help moving existing orders up