Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Polestar 2 updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Utter nonsense in my experience, and Honda aren't renowned for the quality of their interiors.

Interior after 21 years / 60k miles:
View attachment 900271
View attachment 900270

This doesn’t look that bad even with the vegan leather!
I know it is the new model S not 3 but when you compare 20 year old car with model 3 then this is acceptable! Look at the beauty!

Tesla Model X Plaid (WkrĂłtce) - electricmobility.store

• Funny
Reactions: CWT3LR
Sorry but that is complete crap. I have an 8 year old A6 and I can’t see any degradation at all. Leather is a product of choice because of its durability.

Do you seriously think the cheap vegan crap in an M3 can compare to quality leather trim?

We can all choose, but my choice is for the interior of my car to be covered in acres of real dead cow, not cheap fake imitation.
I had leather on a Ford for 13 years, and a Peugeot for 16. The Ford's were as good as new, but the Peugeot's had discoloured a bit and got a bit baggy. Red and black leather so had turned slightly pinkish. Given it was a convertible, possibly to be expected after 160,000 miles. But the Ford seats were iron hard, whereas the Peugeot had kinda moulded to my body shape and were supremely comfortable. Regular applications of leather food kept them supple.

Anyone with a Tesla that has covered more than 150,000 miles care to chip in?

I had leather on a Ford for 13 years, and a Peugeot for 16. The Ford's were as good as new, but the Peugeot's had discoloured a bit and got a bit baggy. Red and black leather so had turned slightly pinkish. Given it was a convertible, possibly to be expected after 160,000 miles. But the Ford seats were iron hard, whereas the Peugeot had kinda moulded to my body shape and were supremely comfortable. Regular applications of leather food kept them supple.

Anyone with a Tesla that has covered more than 150,000 miles care to chip in?

There's a Youtube on cleaning up a 100,000+ Model 3 ... go to 8:18 for the seats (they're the white ones).

Reactions: Medved_77
The new 2023 Velar interior - whoever says Tesla’s interior doesn’t look great and look cheap - one of the best looking interior in class is inspired by Tesla.

Are you saying that the Velar one is inspired by Tesla? Urm, I think its just natural progression of decades of interior vehicle design. Other vehicles have had infotainment and/or control systems there for decades. Its one of the natural places for there to be one. They either went by a different name/technology and/or were smaller. Certainly nothing that Tesla can take credit for.

Are you saying that the Velar one is inspired by Tesla? Urm, I think its just natural progression of decades of interior vehicle design. Other vehicles have had infotainment and/or control systems there for decades. Its one of the natural places for there to be one. They either went by a different name/technology and/or were smaller. Certainly nothing that Tesla can take credit for.
I do think there is a bit of the fanatic in some of the posters on here. Yes the Tesla is a good car, but it seems odd the way they can't acknowledge the problems it faces or think they have inspired other cars with their barren interior design

Reactions: CWT3LR