Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Politics - Quarantine Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our favorite Fox Business contributor, the ‘car coach’ Lauren Fix, has a new segment ‘out’.

And guess what car, and what charging equipment, the segment producer (?) chose to show in the background footage while the following dialogue took place:

Lauren Fix: …/ Where I am today it was 2 degrees this morning. No car wants to start and neither do we, so when you think about how it cuts the battery life in half it will definitely make an impact on maybe your daily drive, so that could affect the sale of an EV car.

Fox Business Employee: You know as a consumer and looking at value for money – right – one of the things you consider with a new car – buying a new car – is depreciation, and let me tell you these cars – the depreciation on them – amazing /…

From Lauren Fix’s YouTube account. The dialogue in the quote above starts at 1:04:

Through:

Fox Business finds nothing but bad things to say about EVs | autobloggreen

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk about being out of touch with reality.

EV sales are likely to be highest in December because that's the deadline for claiming the Federal tax credit. If you buy in January of the new year, you'll have to wait an extra year to get that $7500. For someone buying a Volt or a Leaf, that $7500 is a big percentage of the car price... up to 1/3 in the case of the Leaf.

Fox is great with most Sports coverage.
And The Simpsons.

Their FAUX News presentations cater to level of the lowest common denominator, with full distortions of the TRUTH.
faux news?? this just is an example of naivete and immaturity. I bet you rarely if ever watch FNC, you just parrot whatever you're fed
the FOX NEWS CHANNEL does not have much sports coverage and no simpsons. the simpsons are found on the fox broadcast network and sports can be found on both the broadcast and the Fox sports 1 and local fox sports channels.

Fox news does what Fox news usually does

Ok. Apparently Fox News is like talking about religion. No one will change anyone's mind here. People who watch it think it is the absolute truth and many others disagree.

Last edited:
Ok. Apparently Fox News is likely talking about religion. No one will change anyone's mind here. People who watch it think it is the absolute truth and many others disagree.

Yes. My dad is the perfect example of someone who got brainwashed from watching only Fox News. He used to be rational and objective and now I'm afraid I've lost him :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.