Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Politics - Quarantine Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very sad that this thread has to exist.

I remember the good days when I almost felt pride that I was a fan of Elon and his idea/product. The way he's been acting lately is mindblowing. Maybe little XAE12 is too much even for him.

On a question above, yes I wholeheartedly disagree 100% with what trump says. If he gets something right, that is always by pure chance and is completely nullified by some other insane thing he said just before or going to say immediately after.

Have they heard of Obamagate?

2DC285B4-2DF3-4EB1-BBD1-AE54DE033632.gif

I'm sure you have not heard of it. Police state tactics are just peachy huh?
I follow the evidence and if you wish, you can find loads of it on responsible sites.

Heres one for ya:

Ep. 1248 The Big Lie Exposed | Dan Bongino

Whats next a link to Alex Jones site,,,, Yeah that's real journalism. Next you will tell me that he didn't suggest that scientists test whether disinfectants, such as bleach, could be injected inside the human body to fight the corona virus, “And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets inside the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that.”

Forbes link to the lying

Congratulating Kim Jung Un a communist - "I just have to say to Kim Jong Un, good luck," Trump told reporters at the White House. "I've had a very good relationship with him. I can only say this, I wish him well."

Last edited:
Reactions: msm859
Bongino is a respectable source and backs up everything with data and evidence. He's a former investigator that challenges people to refute his findings.
But whatever, you will believe what you want. Continue watching CNN. Did trump suggest drinking bleach? Duh, no.
Let's move on. Elon and Trump are now buddies. :)

Wow you really believe that he didn't suggest injecting disinfectants. !!! The dope read the poster and then suggested it
_111919534_trumpgetty2.jpg

Reactions: msm859
They were talking about the powerful effect that solar light (including internal) appears to have on killing the virus. As well as cleaning with disinfectants. Trump's remarks were confusing, I'll give you that. Your photo confirms my point. But hey, talking to the press for 3 hours a day will create a few misunderstandings, especially when they try "gotcha" every day.

• Disagree
Reactions: ChicagoSox
It's very sad that this thread has to exist.

I remember the good days when I almost felt pride that I was a fan of Elon and his idea/product. The way he's been acting lately is mindblowing. Maybe little XAE12 is too much even for him.

On a question above, yes I wholeheartedly disagree 100% with what trump says. If he gets something right, that is always by pure chance and is completely nullified by some other insane thing he said just before or going to say immediately after.
So you’re saying when he gets something right you still disagree with him? Unfortunate

So you’re saying when he gets something right you still disagree with him? Unfortunate

i think what he is trying to say is even Trump might get something right by accident :)

The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type any given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare. In fact, the monkey would almost surely type every possible finite text an infinite number of times. However, the probability that monkeys filling the observable universe would type a complete work such as Shakespeare's Hamlet is so tiny that the chance of it occurring during a period of time hundreds of thousands of orders of magnitude longer than the age of the universe is extremely low (but technically not zero).

Honestly, I'm embarrassed to be a Tesla owner reading through so many closed minded posts. No wonder adoption rates are slow when the rest of the public thinks this is how we all behave and you have to be some sort of lunatic to want a Tesla. Like it MUST make some sort of undeniable political stance to buy a certain car. My guess is the majority of Tesla owners they've come into contact with are largely represented in threads like this. Sad.

i think what he is trying to say is even Trump might get something right by accident :)

The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type any given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare. In fact, the monkey would almost surely type every possible finite text an infinite number of times. However, the probability that monkeys filling the observable universe would type a complete work such as Shakespeare's Hamlet is so tiny that the chance of it occurring during a period of time hundreds of thousands of orders of magnitude longer than the age of the universe is extremely low (but technically not zero).
I understand, however he’s saying he would disagree with him 100% of the time, that means even if trump by accident stumbles upon the right idea, @cucubits would automatically disagree with him based solely on not liking trump. And that’s unfortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.