Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: When will FSD V12 be in wide release?

When will FSD V12 be in wide release?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At this point, the rollout does appear to be paused. There's been no indication of additional cars added to teslafi.

So, now the question is how long before 12.2.2, or 12.3 starts going out to customers? This will give us some indication of what the cycle time is for remedial training and release.

• Funny
Reactions: legendsk and rlsd

Self parking and picking you up would be one killer app that makes the $12K price of FSD worth it, esp in cities. So if the Tesla cannot find a spot, it just keeps going around until it is time to pick you up? LOL

Self parking and picking you up would be one killer app that makes the $12K price of FSD worth it, esp in cities. So if the Tesla cannot find a spot, it just keeps going around until it is time to pick you up? LOL
You don’t even need FSD for summon though you also get it with enhanced auto pilot for 6k

Teslifi is showing only AP 3 hardware getting 2023.44.30.20 (12.2.1)

Untitled.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Thp3 and JB47394
I got it....

I guess the optimists win this one (first half of 2024).
Spoken like a true 1%. "I got mine so the game is won and the hell with everyone else." 🤣🤣🤣 There is still a possibility it could drag out for a while before us peons get it.😱

Also the true unrealistic (oxymoron 🤪) optimists were the ones who voted for last year. Also this thread is full of people predicting it to be released any day in January.

Spoken like a true 1%. "I got mine so the game is won and the hell with everyone else." 🤣🤣🤣 There is still a possibility it could drag out for a while before us peons get it.😱

Also the true unrealistic (oxymoron 🤪) optimists were the ones who voted for last year. Also this thread is full of people predicting it to be released any day in January.
In the past once a small grp of people got a new update how many weeks or months after that was it until everyone got it on average

Like when FSD ver 11 first came out for example

In the past once a small grp of people got a new update how many weeks or months after that was it until everyone got it on average
Depends on the bugs found. Typical could be in about a week after the first small 1% rollout a new version is released (12.3) and this usually will go out to about 5% to 10% to test. Then a week later if all goes well (which it may still require another update/week) it could start the wide slow rollout to all. So if you "win the lotto" it could be 3 weeks but if you bring up the rear (which I have some h how managed to be on many Beta's) it will add an extra 2 to 3 weeks from the time it starts rolling wide.

Are you kidding? With everything unplugged and turned off that I can, I'm still afraid to drive in parking lots for fear it will suddenly think a collision is imminent and will make a giant leap in some direction and smash into another car before I can get it stopped. I can't imagine even turning it loose in an empty field!

Reactions: Ccsdk and DanCar
Well I got my answer of if the early group FSD transfers. My new car came with 2023.44.200.5.1
So no chance of getting 2023.44.30.20 - goodbye early access to the newest FSD releases and hello to up to date general builds :cool: