Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: When will FSD V12 be in wide release?

When will FSD V12 be in wide release?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll try whining at support ;)

Don't try this. :)

Screenshot 2024-02-22 161027.png

My interpretation: Either a new build based on 2024 code in the next few days or rollout widens.
Quote: Expecting a new V12 update (or continued rollout) by this weekend. If we don’t, than the next V12 update should be on the 2024.X branch.

Quote: V12 is currently only on the 2023.44.30 branch, so vehicles on software update 2024.2 or newer have not been eligible.

How does TeslaScope know this?
Quote: We speak to engineers working on the builds, and while not relevant to this post, a mix of service, service managers, ADAS, and more.

As far as I know, numerous individuals have already received the FSD v12 update since a week ago; however, regrettably, I am still awaiting its arrival for my 2018 Model S. Are there any others in a similar situation to mine who have not yet received it?
Almost everyone with FSD hasn't received it.

It was like a 1% rollout for testing.

Reactions: Ccsdk and DanCar
My three friends, who own Model 3 and Model Y, have received the V12 update. Additionally, I have noticed many Tesla users showcasing their new V12 performance on YouTube. I am unsure if any owners of the Model S or Model X have also received the new version update. If yes, please let us know.

My three friends, who own Model 3 and Model Y, have received the V12 update. Additionally, I have noticed many Tesla users showcasing their new V12 performance on YouTube. I am unsure if any owners of the Model S or Model X have also received the new version update. If yes, please let us know.
There are 4 MS and 1 MX on Teslafi with it also WholeMars has a MX with HW4 with it. 33 M3 and 27 MYs that are being tracked, which is only a small % of Tesla owners.

• Helpful
Reactions: JB47394
.....Hearing April starts the v12 offer to the masses...
Hearing from the same well informed inside source that told you "two weeks" back at end of December? 😱 The sister of the wife of a Tesla store employee is not really the best source. 🤣🤣🤣

I actually talked to a Tesla Service tech and he whispered to me (not to tell anyone) it was coming either March 28 or May 2, BUT NOT in April.🤔🤣🤣

Hearing from the same well informed inside source that told you "two weeks" back at end of December? 😱 The sister of the wife of a Tesla store employee is not really the best source. 🤣🤣🤣

I actually talked to a Tesla Service tech and he whispered to me (not to tell anyone) it was coming either March 28 or May 2, BUT NOT in April.🤔🤣🤣
But more importantly, what year?

• Funny
Reactions: JulienW
It's funny, usually I'm the one saying that FSD works great, I almost never have phantom braking (true), I use it all the time, while others think it's not good and never use it.

With V12.3, it's the opposite. I've been having some serious and dangerous problems, such as the one shown in the video below, while others are saying it's great. Perhaps the problem is that I'm in a rural area with country roads.

In any case, I've reported these problems, and I think it will be a while before they get fixed.