Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post A Picture Of Your Car Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A picture of my car charging with the new CHAdeMO charger. There is an issue with the weight of the adapter & the CHAdeMO connector head torquing on the tesla charging socket.

P1040232_T.jpg

I'm currently charging at the SC at Auburn mall, MA. You can see Mt. Kilimanjaro in the background lol. (It's doubled in size since the last time I was here. )

lMm5oD5.jpg

Yes, I'm aware she's very dirty. The weather is terrible here right now, roads are very dirty and slushy. I just washed her yesterday >_>

Last edited:
@Rheazombi

The Alps of MIT (5 story snow pile) have made Trip Advisor: The Alps of MIT (Cambridge, MA): Address, Free Ski/Snowboard Area Reviews - TripAdvisor

I just drove up from Philly in the same weather and opted for the coastal route and my first time charging at E. Greenwich, RI. For me the snow started at Darien, CT.
It is awesome (and frightening) to be looking at your route as you start out and see yellow roads across upstate NY and watch them glide eastward onto your route.

Charging at the new supercharger in Cabazon, CA on the way from the S.F. Bay Area to Indian Wells. I stopped in Gilroy, Harris Ranch and Tejon Ranch as well. In Tejon Ranch, avoid the "B" stalls. They seem to deliver only half the charging rate (170 vs 340 mph in my case).

Cabazon.JPG