Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your day one Model Y and Model 3 UK pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's cool, I didnt realise that!

Has anyone had a lease MY delivered yet? Mines getting delivered on 1st March!
Oh well, that excitement was short lived! - Sent a message to Tesla and they said it only comes with standard 30 day Premium Connectivity even though it is leased directly through Tesla via one of their two leasing options on the Tesla website (ALD & LEX) I went with ALD - It was first alphabetically 😂

Can i ask where you got the Rimtrex from? I cant seem to find them for UK delivery?
Bought from Rimtrex as couldn't find them anywhere in the UK. Here is the link... Laminar Black - Set of 4 Wheel Covers then delivered via https://www.myus.com/ Bought in dollars in January but this is how it worked out... Wheels £235.43 Shipping £139.00 (took a week door to door) Total £374.43 so £93.61 per trim. Have to say, they look amazing and the quality is superb. All those who have seen my car today think they are alloys! Hope all that is of help. 😀

Reactions: Tameautumn
I had the MY now for a couple of days and I’ve had the chance to wash it and dry it (picked it up in pouring rain) and I can safely say it’s top notch. Not a mark on it, the panel gaps are all consistent and the build quality is very very good.
Driven around the village and the country roads are pretty rough and I maintain my view that on 20’s the ride is firm but perfectly acceptable. Also, not a rattle in sight, so currently one very happy customer.
I am considering getting the callipers covered or painted red…..but I’m not sure.
Also bought a £20 boot protector off eBay, which shipped from China and it’s absolutely perfect and was expecting it to be crap 😂

I had the MY now for a couple of days and I’ve had the chance to wash it and dry it (picked it up in pouring rain) and I can safely say it’s top notch. Not a mark on it, the panel gaps are all consistent and the build quality is very very good.
Driven around the village and the country roads are pretty rough and I maintain my view that on 20’s the ride is firm but perfectly acceptable. Also, not a rattle in sight, so currently one very happy customer.
I am considering getting the callipers covered or painted red…..but I’m not sure.
Also bought a £20 boot protector off eBay, which shipped from China and it’s absolutely perfect and was expecting it to be crap 😂
do you have a link?

Need to check with your broker / funder. Not all do. Zenith / ZenAuto for example have told me they do not bundle this into the cost.

Some do this because they see the connectivity feature as essential for the full nav and infotainment functionality to be advertised and they don’t allow any of the Tesla upgrades (lex for example gave me a strict no to all the available upgrades, AB included).

As zen allow Tesla upgrades, it makes sense for them to allow the customer to choose if they want the connectivity I guess.
How does premium connectivity work with zenauto? As you can’t buy stuff from the app?

I’m getting one soon from zen and will want premium

Are any new model Y owners missing the charge history section in the app? I don’t have it, has it been rolled out in uk yet or will it just appear after a few days of history is available?
Try clicking on your profile in the app, then account > charging > history.

Only lists out supercharging though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222-065116_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-065116_Tesla.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 99
Try clicking on your profile in the app, then account > charging > history.

Only lists out supercharging though.

new app has a dedicated charging info section that also shows home charging (any charging) and estimates cost and savings vs petrol/diesel. You can even put in time of day rates so eg octopus cheap 4 hours and expensive peak and it’ll calculate based on when you were charging. its quite handy

new app has a dedicated charging info section that also shows home charging (any charging) and estimates cost and savings vs petrol/diesel. You can even put in time of day rates so eg octopus cheap 4 hours and expensive peak and it’ll calculate based on when you were charging. its quite handy
Yes that’s what I’m after but it doesn’t show in the app for me

That would be very handy, is that due to be released in the next few days?

Picking up by new toy on Saturday from Bluewater, anybody had any quality issues so far?
Its not the best environment, artificial lighting picks up every imperfection in the paintwork and its virtually impossible to really check anything in detail as the lighting is so poor. You may also struggle to get a signal to be able to connect to the vehicle. The reps onsite are helpful but they will only log issues as there are no services provided onsite. I "thought" I had issues with the paintwork, similar to a car going through one of the old bristle car washes, lots of swirls and fine lines, I checked the car when I got home in natural daylight and couldn't spot a thing so the lighting will affect your first impressions. If you think you have a problem its best to log it with the guys onsite so they have a record of it being recorded prior to you taking the car away. Also you sign for the car prior to inspection, but that seems to be common across other sites as well.