Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your day one Model Y and Model 3 UK pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my Model Y today from Bristol. She's super-fast 🤩🚗💨

Also was nice to see another Model Y arrive after me at the local Supercharger. All the Model 3s charging were watching 👀

20220223_123322.jpg

My eyesight is clearly shocking - is that blue or grey? Looks lovely whichever it is!
It's actually MSM Grey, but the lighting makes it look a bit a shade of blue heh. The blue is really deep IRL.
Also, I checked it over for panel gaps and any other issues with several checklists. Zero. It's immaculate. Gotta say I'm impressed with the China factory build quality.

I was at a service centre today having my S looked at. There was a whole slew of assorted 3's in the car park - every variant of colour with without spoiler and wheel options. I looked at them and the occasional S and X and really thought - there's nothing that exciting about the shape or colours - the reds and blues should have been a shade brighter and the greys and blacks just looked dull and my white car was filthy.
Boring has a point in that is takes longer to look dated but at the price of these....

It's actually MSM Grey, but the lighting makes it look a bit a shade of blue heh. The blue is really deep IRL.
Also, I checked it over for panel gaps and any other issues with several checklists. Zero. It's immaculate. Gotta say I'm impressed with the China factory build quality.
Now that is excellent news! The same as my spec in a week 😍 Charger was installed today and am at peak excitement levels... Congrats on your new car!

Reactions: prabhu
I was at a service centre today having my S looked at. There was a whole slew of assorted 3's in the car park - every variant of colour with without spoiler and wheel options. I looked at them and the occasional S and X and really thought - there's nothing that exciting about the shape or colours - the reds and blues should have been a shade brighter and the greys and blacks just looked dull and my white car was filthy.
Boring has a point in that is takes longer to look dated but at the price of these....
Your point is ?

The Berlin GF will offer new colours to the UK MY later this year.
Indeed -
1. Deep Crimson Multicoat 2. Abyss Blue Multicoat 3. Mercury Silver Metallic
..so really dull shades of red blue and white 😈

You'd think Elon could toke a little more ganja and come up with something imaginative - how about red and yellow chevrons on the back to warn against sudden braking, a proper tartan paint job on the plaid (with clan options) and a few lightning bolts down the sides. Now that 3's are littering the charger sites like stray dogs in the sun, they might as well chav-up the paint jobs - pink, purple, orange and tesla nodding dogs..:D:D

Indeed -
1. Deep Crimson Multicoat 2. Abyss Blue Multicoat 3. Mercury Silver Metallic
..so really dull shades of red blue and white 😈

You'd think Elon could toke a little more ganja and come up with something imaginative - how about red and yellow chevrons on the back to warn against sudden braking, a proper tartan paint job on the plaid (with clan options) and a few lightning bolts down the sides. Now that 3's are littering the charger sites like stray dogs in the sun, they might as well chav-up the paint jobs - pink, purple, orange and tesla nodding dogs..:D:D
Yellow! Would definitely be the first to order a yellow Tesla.