Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

post your Steering / Creep / Regen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sport Steering
No creep
Standard Regen

Try standard an comfort steering. It was WAY better feel than I was expecting. And in comfort turning the wheel takes about 0 effort.

I had mine in sport for a long time and have been messing around in Comfort/ Standard recently. The movement of the car feels the same just much easier to do.
Not sure which I like better anymore. I autoXed in comfort and sport and don't really know which i like better. In Comfort you can practically throw the steering wheel when you need to correct really quickly

No creep
Standard regen (low for autoX but not sure it really matters much)

don't know about you, but I rarely change any of these settings anymore. if i'm out on a Sunday drive in the mountains, i'll put the steering in Sport, but since that doesn't happen often enough, it pretty much stays:

Comfort steering
No Creep
Standard regen

what configuration have YOU settled into???

The same. I started out with Creep on for about two weeks, then shut it off and haven't looked back. I get a bit of "drift" on the freeway and sometimes (rarely) switch to Sport if I'm on a long drive. It seems to help a bit.

Wow. I am really surprised at the numbers of no creep. And I am a manual type generally before. Anyway:

Sport
Creep
regen

So really the easy steering is more fun? I remember when my Dad got power steering in the 60s, one finger! I dont know, I' guess i'll try the other settings some time. My first car was rack-and-pinion and that was good exercise.