Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Real or accurate Model X Canadian delivery timing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Either way it's wonderful news. I have been on these forums since before my reservation date of July 2013 and am very pleased to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Being part of the Tesla community is very insightful yet I always felt like an outsider waiting for my Model X. I look forward to actually going to a meeting and getting to know and meet people in person. Super news!

Reactions: SSD420
A June delivery would be incredible. I would use the money I received from the additional rebate to purchase winter tires from Tesla. I would also get the car paint protection film and CQ Quartz finest applied.

Can you tell me a bit more abut the paint protection and CQ Quartz? I'm thinking of getting something like this for our winter driving, but have never looked into what is best.

Thanks,

Jon

I asked about the '" less than 2 dozen Sigs" and was told that isn't correct.
Couldn't get confirmation on an exact number but was told it is less than 100.
In any event Canadian Sigs would be barely 1 week of production.
Canadian production should follow pretty quickly after that.

I visited the Lawrence E Tesla today in Toronto, and met with my DS in person. He confirmed that there are not as many signatures in Canada as you're saying. He said there are very few and no way remotely close to 100.

He reaffirmed that all pre-orders will have their deliveries by the fall and that my mid-July hopeful thinking was quite unlikely. The P90D's will start taking deliveries early summer.

He suspects he will start seeing the VIN's roll out on his computer in about 6 weeks, whereas he will have a more definitive answer on when I should get my 90D.

For those of you who had ordered at the higher price before the 4.2% price decrease, I just received a reply from my DS:

"Great news – we are adjusting the price for all clients across the board in Canada in order to honor the lowered price for our early orders!"
When did the price decrease take place and what date range regarding orders does it affect?

I'm crossing fingers for June. No I couldn't make it. Hopefully we can all meet up at some point.
Have you guys signed up at www.teslaownersclub.ca?
I hope to be one of those 8 Sigs. I'm thinking it's going to be July.

@Jgdixon/@brianvicars, were you at the Tesla social last Sunday?
I hope to be one of those 8 Sigs. I'm thinking it's going to be July.

@Jgdixon/@brianvicars, were you at the Tesla social last Sunday?
Oh, I hope it isn't July. I will miss out on the $8,500 Ontario Incentive. Wait a minute! If I don't get the extra incentive amount, maybe we can set up a collection for poor Brian. You know, help a fellow Canadian in need.
Yes, my wife & I were at the social. It was packed. So was I, I had three danish.