Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Want to see this after install 👍🏻

A custom sub box was made and installed in the Y's sub trunk. I picked here as I dont use it at all, ever. Sound is remarkable now. Low end bass is present and kicks hard. Hush mat installed as well, so outside, its quiet and zero rattles.

They threw in an extra nice touch making the box that I didn't ask for or expect, a Tesla "T" logo! Nice!

The vehicle is now at my detailer getting wrapped, but more pics will come after I pick her up!

IMG_0037.jpeg

The part that upsets me the most is having to go through all this emotional anguish ALL OVER AGAIN in October. I’m so tired of Tesla getting my hopes up and the crushing them while watching everyone around me get their cars. “Waaah!” right?
It's crazier than having a kid. At least with that you know, baby is coming naturally or Dr is taking it out by "this" date. Period. I'm getting all amped up over here with window narrowing, VIN showing up, insurance and financials finalized, then BANG. Back to 20 day window.

Reactions: Starway2001
It's crazier than having a kid. At least with that you know, baby is coming naturally or Dr is taking it out by "this" date. Period. I'm getting all amped up over here with window narrowing, VIN showing up, insurance and financials finalized, then BANG. Back to 20 day window.
I moved the sun the moon and the earth to have everything ready by this week. 14-50
Installed. Accessories all shipped and arrived. All my ceramic coating supplies. Moved all my money around so would be prepared for the ACH (now I’m going to lose a month’s worth of earned interest because it’s now sitting in a savings account). Ugh

Reactions: Bisivni
I moved the sun the moon and the earth to have everything ready by this week. 14-50
Installed. Accessories all shipped and arrived. All my ceramic coating supplies. Moved all my money around so would be prepared for the ACH (now I’m going to lose a month’s worth of earned interest because it’s now sitting in a savings account). Ugh
Sucks, but I'm pretty sure everyone has said it's worth the wait. I'll just be waiting, very impatiently, over here.

I wish everyone the best of luck with their deliveries, I hope you all have flaw free cars and to everyone else still waiting I co-miserate along with you. I'm going to check out and step back for a while and do my best to disengage.

I allowed myself to get caught up in the EOQ whirlwind. My original delivery window aligned perfectly with EOQ, therefore my mistake was believing that EOQ was a certainty (Tesla said 5-weeks and end of Sept aligns perfectly). More than anything I'm upset with myself for being so heartbroken and upset over .... a car!

I need to rebuild my enthusiasm and excitement for the car and the brand organically otherwise my current collapse in enthusiasm will quickly turn into resentment and disregard.

Good luck out there.

Ok i wasn’t alone, OD 9/5 same config but Bay Area and have 10/26- 11/15
Took EOQ delivery today in Bay Area, at home drop off was not present as they didn’t give a time of delivery appointment. Just email when delivery was completed. Logged in and out of Tesla app after accepting delivery on portal and had access.

This is actually my second MYP as i took delivery of 2020 one last year end of 3 quarter as well delivered 9/26/20. So almost exactly a year apart. Was totaled on 8/15/21 which is a whole different story that would need its own post.

OD 9/5 delivery 9/28 so 23 days from order to delivery. I was pushed out to 10/23 for 24 hours but got VIN next day and delivery 2 days after that

Took EOQ delivery today in Bay Area, at home drop off was not present as they didn’t give a time of delivery appointment. Just email when delivery was completed. Logged in and out of Tesla app after accepting delivery on portal and had access.

This is actually my second MYP as i took delivery of 2020 one last year end of 3 quarter as well delivered 9/26/20. So almost exactly a year apart. Was totaled on 8/15/21 which is a whole different story that would need its own post.

OD 9/5 delivery 9/28 so 23 days from order to delivery. I was pushed out to 10/23 for 24 hours but got VIN next day and delivery 2 days after that
Any build quality differences between your two MYPs?

Reactions: Tabor