Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also a Burbank pickup. My EDD is still hanging tough at 12/28-12/31, no VIN yet. I'm vacillating between "I'll get a VIN any day now!" and "I'll plan for January at best"... as long as I'm taking delivery by like 10 Feb then I'm good on my financing without having to renew, so there's that.
Someone told me that if you have to renew a pre-qual on financing, as long as it's against the same vehicle then you don't take a hit on your credit for another inquiry. I haven't confirmed this because I just got my VIN and delivery is well within 30 days, but I would recommend confirming this if it's what you plan on counting on.

So, one week after having my EDD pulled in and range narrowed to 12/19-12/31, I woke up this morning to a lump of coal - new EDD of 1/16-2/13. WTF???

My OD is 9/20 (black/black) - feeling cursed and confused.

Any other September order dates out there without a VIN and still getting bounced around??

**An order placed at this moment has an EDD of February!!!! :mad:
That doesn't seem right. MYP's have been getting fulfilled quicker than that. I would bet you'll see some bouncing of your EDD and have a VIN soon. I ordered my MYP on 10/25, VIN assigned on 12/9 and my EDD is now 12/18 - 12/24. It's supposed to show up at the dealership on the 21st. Fingers crossed yours gets pushed up too- I would call Tesla and complain, your OD Is more than 1 month earlier than mine you should have gotten yours by now.

Picking up now, flawless MYP, no gaps
Been 3 days since I took delivery and I feel like a spoiled brat. Drove 110miles on autopilot yesterday and it was so damn amazing, I don’t even want to drive on the highway anymore 🤪.
Best all around car I’ve ever owned by miles and I’ve had a 2012 BMW M3 and a 2003 Evo8 before.
I can tell you guys who are still waiting that it is definately worth the wait!

MYP White/Black, no tow or FSD. Was sitting at 12/15-12/31 almost the whole time. But today it shows 12/31-1/28/22. I know the SA said backend shows 1/5, so maybe its around then. @Raurele is around the same and his backend said 1/3
Did your SA mention that your account on their end said 1/5? I'm wondering if I should ask if they're able to see something I can't!

So, one week after having my EDD pulled in and range narrowed to 12/19-12/31, I woke up this morning to a lump of coal - new EDD of 1/16-2/13. WTF???

My OD is 9/20 (black/black) - feeling cursed and confused.

Any other September order dates out there without a VIN and still getting bounced around??

**An order placed at this moment has an EDD of February!!!! :mad:
OD 9/25 and still waiting on a VIN. EDD of 12/15 - 12/31, but I have a feeling it's going to get pushed as well. Do you have a tow package on your order? Have a feeling it's what is getting me delayed.

That doesn't seem right. MYP's have been getting fulfilled quicker than that. I would bet you'll see some bouncing of your EDD and have a VIN soon. I ordered my MYP on 10/25, VIN assigned on 12/9 and my EDD is now 12/18 - 12/24. It's supposed to show up at the dealership on the 21st. Fingers crossed yours gets pushed up too- I would call Tesla and complain, your OD Is more than 1 month earlier than mine you should have gotten yours by now.
I'm not sure what's going on to be honest. A month ago, there were some outliers still on this with August ODs, who were baffled just like I am now. I actually might go to my local Tesla location and talk to a human this week.

Someone told me that if you have to renew a pre-qual on financing, as long as it's against the same vehicle then you don't take a hit on your credit for another inquiry. I haven't confirmed this because I just got my VIN and delivery is well within 30 days, but I would recommend confirming this if it's what you plan on counting on.
My bank does the approval for 90 days, so I’m not super worried at the moment. EDD hasn’t budged either so I expect I’ll be fine without having to re-do it.

Chose my delivery date, yesterday. Gave me a 5-day window to schedule: 24th to the 28th. Took the first appointment at 11:00am on Christmas Eve.

MYP Red/black, no tow or FSD. Ordered on 10/17, got my VIN on 12/8, and is nearly a 327xxx VIN. Hoping for AS4s. I already dropped a fair bit of $$$ on 20" TSTs and AS4s in preparation...