Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My prediction on MYP delivery dates based on order date:
Before Feb 2022 => by May 25
Feb 2022 => by June 15
March 2022 => by June 30
After March => Q3

Some early April orders may be delivered by June 30. But given number of people swapping from MYLR to MYP, I expect production to take longer than people originally expected (was ~2 months; now 3-4 months).
I ordered in January and my EDD right now is basically all of June.

Today was the first day of my EDD. 2nd time I entered EDD and then it was moved. Both times the movement was small.

It was May 8 - 19. (11 day window)

It's now May 10 -14. (4 day window)

That's a mighty narrow window.

I'm guessing that means MYP Blue/Black is going into production soon, and the production run for it will be fairly small, or I would have expected a wider EDD.

No VIN yet.

Reactions: MYPDBM
Do the loan Now. Interest Rates Are Rising. The delivery Date is still Erratic.
The rates raised already. I believe the Federal Open Market Committe meets again around June 14, so until it gets near then I would expect bank loan rates to hold steady.

But yes, it's expected that the rates will go up again at the next meeting.

To be safe while also trying to secure present rates, I'd wait until at least early June.

Today was the first day of my EDD. 2nd time I entered EDD and then it was moved. Both times the movement was small.

It was May 8 - 19. (11 day window)

It's now May 10 -14. (4 day window)

That's a mighty narrow window.

I'm guessing that means MYP Blue/Black is going into production soon, and the production run for it will be fairly small, or I would have expected a wider EDD.

No VIN yet.
It’s coming Bro. Hold On.

The rates raised already. I believe the Federal Open Market Committe meets again around June 14, so until it gets near then I would expect bank loan rates to hold steady.

But yes, it's expected that the rates will go up again at the next meeting.

To be safe while also trying to secure present rates, I'd wait until at least early June.
I agree. Also the Feds raise the rates. But the Bank’s raise them however high they want to. After the fed does the rate raise. Remember when the Fed rate was 0% for the banks to borrow money from one another. It never was 0% for the consumer to borrow money. It’s all a game. Find financing as soon as you get a vin. Every decimal point matters. 😂

Reactions: Winning Guy
Somebody please send me good vibes my way!!! 😭
good-vibes.jpg