Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I ordered my car, the estimate was April and now I'm looking at June, likely due to this loophole. That said, I blame Tesla and not the line jumpers. I'm on the verge of just getting a different car altogether at this point.
I jumped out of line back to a MYLR, bought a Polestar 2 and got $10K in rebates and tax credits.....I'll trade my P2 in when my MYLR comes in late in '22 and will likely get more than I have into. I didn't want the MYP to begin with so I get what I want and I am driving a very fun P2.

I ordered in November of 2021. When did you order?
put it in your signature
I use my phone and never see signatures. I’m talking about the people I see in here that ordered just a few months ago and then changed to P in April and gave a vin or took delivery. Not talking about the people that ordered in 2021 That still haven’t gotten their cars. IMO. Tesla dropped the ball when it came to Austin. It should have been a plant that continued to make All models but especially the Y and 3 in both LR and P. Very stupid to make a plant that is making a car that can’t even be ordered at this point while others will wait 10-12 months for a LR, X or S Fremont can’t do it all.

I use my phone and never see signatures. I’m talking about the people I see in here that ordered just a few months ago and then changed to P in April and gave a vin or took delivery. Not talking about the people that ordered in 2021 That still haven’t gotten their cars. IMO. Tesla dropped the ball when it came to Austin. It should have been a plant that continued to make All models but especially the Y and 3 in both LR and P. Very stupid to make a plant that is making a car that can’t even be ordered at this point while others will wait 10-12 months for a LR, X or S Fremont can’t do it all.

After 6-7 months of waiting. It gets very frustrating. The day I ordered. My EDD move up because people were putting their order on hold because they wanted the New Federal Tax Credit. That won’t get passed. As they realized they couldn’t get the $7500 tax credit. They started taking their delivery. Moving my EDD further back. Then there was the FSD trick. If you added FSD. You were able to get your Vin in the same week or so. Then you could cancel. As the prices went up. I found out I could upgrade to the MYP for the price of 11/2022. I saw people getting their Vin’s faster. So I upgraded. I’m actually back at the EDD of my original MYLR order. So I understand how this is a bad system that Tesla has right now. Before the supply shortage. People were getting their vehicles in week’s. Not month’s.

Turn the phone. Landscape mode you can see signature. Good luck.

Watching all of you guys meltdown over LR->P switchers getting their cars maybe a couple weeks to a month sooner than you is really amusing to me. Literally 2 months ago people were kicking themselves for getting early deliveries that had Intel Atom instead of AMD chipsets. Later deliveries are always a blessing in disguise. The people who swapped have older orders, they've been waiting longer for their cars. Thats the cold hard truth. Does everyone here honestly believe that the switches are really delaying their "original" orders by any significant amount? Might as well blame hertz for ordering a kabillion cars and pushing all the orders back. When everyone here eventually gets their cars in the upcoming month or two, then ya'll are gonna laugh about this.
Among the many benefits of taking delivery there is also the freedom from this thread and the others identical on this section of the forum. But thank goodness we have these threads where nobody really judge you for complaining because the toy is not here yet ;)
I have a neighbor that ordered and took delivery of an LR and now he is changing its appearance to make it look like a P, that I call LAME, possibly more than switching :)

Last edited:
Does the payment tab show complete for you before Tesla gets the check? As soon as I told them I'm getting the loan from DCU for the total amount, it shows green in my app.
Good Question. I paid my down payment. Accepted the Tesla Financing. It show complete for me. I had my loan documents available to see.

1652549091876.png

Preach!!! I have a 2015 Model S with free supercharging and free premium connectivity for life. I'll never get rid of it. 😁👍
My wife drives a Toyota Venza. It’s a Hybrid. 40 mpg. I drive a Ram 1500 V6. 20mpg. The truck came in handy today. I loaded the bed up with Mulch. 10 bags. But I think I could of got that in the back of the Y. If I laid the seats down.

• Funny
Reactions: Mingw and Carlitos