Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 4/14.
Delivered today.
198xxx VIN

4050109A-5A6A-43A2-B6B5-E16E1100835B.jpeg

Not too much, if it had been the drivers seat, maybe. How about you? I'm a little concerned with the change to radar but I think it will pan out in the long run, hopefully.
I lost sleep over this. I am the other way round. Their explanation to radarless - to me at least that make sense as they are heading towards that way anyway. Putting together this, radar, the wait and the arbitrary assigning of cars not based on order date this has turn out to be a lot more disappointing than I thought (and I was a happy M3P owner).

This lumbar support thing does not look permanent and they might revert it a few weeks or months down the road? Very much like the no dimming mirror cars that were produced for a few months.

I really don't want to be stuck with a "shortage car" with less than normal features and find out later that in a few months all cars made will have the missing feature again. It would be something I think about and look at every time I drove it.

Last edited: