Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red MY Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered May 7 and my car was built Aug 12. Delivery was Aug 19.

Basically my car was perfect except for a very small rock chip on the hood and a scratch on the rear plastic wheel well. All panels were in perfect alignment. Interior was flawless.
That's great to hear! I can't wait to get ours. Saw a red Y on the road yesterday and couldn't keep my eyes off of it. She's so pretty!

Reactions: loggedout
Holding steady at January. Resisting the urge to pull the trigger on this inventory Red/White MYP!

That was me the other day when I saw a White MYLR 7 seater, white seats. I was trying to rationalize with the husband that it's my second choice color anyway. He said no.

Reactions: loggedout
That was me the other day when I saw a White MYLR 7 seater, white seats. I was trying to rationalize with the husband that it's my second choice color anyway. He said no.
This is why we have better halves. I'd have a difficult time justifying the Tesla tax let alone the additional transport fee.

On the other hand, without her I wouldn't have pulled the trigger on the LR in the first place. So there's that.

• Funny
Reactions: DDubbsEV
Every time I see the alert you posted in here I get excited that you're exclaiming you have a VIN. What a letdown. One of these days...
I know - I wish I had some good news... but more disappointment and longer wait... sigh...

My SA did offer me an inventory silver MYLR at the end of July and I turned it down... Really really want my red....

Not sure if I will hold much longer for #teamred.... if he offers me some other color again, I might take it this time... lol