Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red MY Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bringing this back from the dead. Ordered red on white 8/10. I decided to splurge on the red and white; I think it's an incredible combination. I also haven't seen any red MY in the wild near me and there's I like the idea of being the unicorn around town!

Are all colors created equal from a manufacturing priority standpoint?

Bringing this back from the dead. Ordered red on white 8/10. I decided to splurge on the red and white; I think it's an incredible combination. I also haven't seen any red MY in the wild near me and there's I like the idea of being the unicorn around town!

Are all colors created equal from a manufacturing priority standpoint?
I don’t think so - look at my dates in my signature and I am still waiting…

Reactions: loggedout
Yeah I was talking about MYLR wait - months longer than MYP
I was also speaking of delivery time. I know why the P is faster in speed, but really don’t understand the 3 month earlier delivery time for the P. Well I know why…Elon wants as many high profit margin cars as early as possible. I’ll love my Y when I get it, but as far as I’m concerned, Elon Musk is a major dickhead. I wouldn’t piss on him to put him out if he were on fire.

• Disagree
Reactions: Chemios
Did you switch from MYLR to MYP? I see under your name, you have "MYLR red/white OD 07/11 5 seater"...
I still have 2 order actively waiting which I am happy that I did bcuz the LR order just moved again today unfavorably. Now I am also getting nervous that the red order might push me back because I have seen P orders close to my OD that are getting vins now and even my RED P order actually moved down to 9/11-9/30

Reactions: happyyanyan