Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral Reward: Forged Performance Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh wow, I wonder if I could apply my current referral award (I got the wheels option but I have a Model 3) for a Model 3 wheel.....

It says, “Owners who reach each level of referral orders after December 23, 2018 will be eligible for updated vehicle awards above.“ But it never hurts to ask! All they can say is no.

I'm still trying to get even one referral... disadvantage of being in your 20's and not knowing many folks in the market ha.

Definitely curious what these forged wheels will be like. It it too much wishful thinking to hope for a 19x9.5" square setup? :rolleyes:

I'm 46 and no referrals either... I would have liked to get little tesla for my son but I guess it is not going to happen...

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
Now I wonder what size the forged wheels will be in.

I still need a 3rd referral to qualify for the next award. But in the Tesla app, it still shows the previous referral program of one week with a new Tesla. I wonder if the app will update to reflect the new referral program?

I reached 3 referrals a couple weeks ago.

Interestingly, the fine print for the previous program says:

Related vehicle order must be placed between May 19, 2017 and December 23, 2018. Owners who reach each level of referral orders after October 4, 2018 will be eligible for updated vehicle awards above. Referral orders placed between September 19, 2018 and October 4, 2018 will be eligible for prior vehicle awards.

The new program says:

Related vehicle order must be placed between May 19, 2017 and March 11, 2019. Owners who reach each level of referral orders after December 23, 2018 will be eligible for updated vehicle awards above.

Everything else remains the same. The new program specifically removed the line about prior award eligibility. This kind of suggests that I can email in and get the Forged Performance Wheels.