Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rollback update. Fsd removed. Safety score is back

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine rolled back as well! I looked at my score and during the time I was driving earlier today when FSD stopped working, it was registering my score and I had a few -101 scores for Forward Collision!!!! So my score for today is 40!!!! WTF!!!! Overall score dropped to 98! Not happy!

I took it for one 3 mile drive and it was harrowing. It was completely erratic the whole time. Super jerky on turns or it wouldn’t turn at all . I’m kind of glad they pulled it.
I’m wondering if it is due to the large numbers of new drivers in Northern California and we have our first monsoon rain today.

my guess is that 3.2 was such a disaster that for safety reasons they rolled it back....we then lose the beta....they work it out on their side and push out another update to fix everything.

i see my safety score again....my numbers went from 100 to 99. There' s NO WAY I'm playing this safety score game again...well maybe...lol

Reactions: hcdavis3
so…they recalled the rollback?? It downloaded for me and notified me to install….I went on a short fsd drive thinking it might be my last….and when I returned, the option for installing 2021.36.5.1 was no longer on my phone app. It must be a stressful sunday for a tesla developer

More than a few people had their safety score damaged by all the false collision warnings with the 10.3 beta. I had a 99/100 this morning before the initial update, now it’s 95/100 after the rollback. I had one trip with about 5 collision warnings in a row (for no apparent reason).

Hopefully all cars that previously had FSD (as of this morning when it was rolled out) will still get it back, regardless of the current score which is “tainted”.

Reactions: hcdavis3