Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Russia/Ukraine conflict

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

See. I knew we'd eventually block Russian's use of Starlink.

Well, very eventually in this case.

You'd think they could have held back the latest batch of T-90s (would have only bee a handful), sent them to Moscow, done the parade, then off to war. It would have delayed them for a couple of weeks, but maybe the tank shortage at the front is too dire for that. Russia is trying to gain ground before Ukraine gets restocked.

Another option that may have been better would be to make a lot of noise that there was a major terrorist threat and cancel the parade. With this option they would have looked a bit weak, which Putin wouldn't have liked. But the way it went down they looked like they were out of weapons which also looks weak.

“We don’t have any choice. We have to win this war. If we don’t our children and grandchildren will still be fighting Russians,” he said. “None of us want to live in Putin’s Russia. We want to be free and independent. We don’t want to be our neighbour’s slaves.”

Next time Elon and Trump say should negotiate piece: think of this:
1715306952593.png

Credit:

You'd think they could have held back the latest batch of T-90s (would have only bee a handful), sent them to Moscow, done the parade, then off to war. It would have delayed them for a couple of weeks, but maybe the tank shortage at the front is too dire for that. Russia is trying to gain ground before Ukraine gets restocked.

Another option that may have been better would be to make a lot of noise that there was a major terrorist threat and cancel the parade. With this option they would have looked a bit weak, which Putin wouldn't have liked. But the way it went down they looked like they were out of weapons which also looks weak.
It’s possible that all the battle tanks have now been given the anti drone defences….all the extra metal giving a tin shed look wouldn’t look that good in a parade

That's a long drive for a weekend trip, 2100 KM each way.
Yes, it's a long trip, but it's okay for us. We are used to long distances. Moreover, FSD Beta allows me to rest most of the time.

Interesting. Russian occupied Ukranian territory war zone would have to have good EV charging infrastructure in that case too. 🤔
The charging infrastructure is very weak. There is a fast charging station between Taganrog and Simferopol only in Berdyansk. The condition of the roads is good, almost all roads have either been repaired or repairs will be completed soon.

Perhaps he is here to dispel myths. Too bad the moderator is trying to shutdown helpful speech.
If I am sure that the news published here is 100% fake, I will write about it. If I'm not sure if the news is fake, I won't say anything.

If not dispel myths, at least to make a spin. Helpfulness yet to be decided, hasn't provided any references to his information so far, which is generally not acceptable on this forum. Photos or it idn't happen.
Tell me which photos you need, I'll be happy to do it.

Reactions: BitJam
The charging infrastructure is very weak. There is a fast charging station between Taganrog and Simferopol only in Berdyansk. The condition of the roads is good, almost all roads have either been repaired or repairs will be completed soon.

Why do I get the feeling that the road between Moscow and illegally occupied Crimea in Ukraine most likely is the best paved of all in the territory that the Russian Dictator currently controls... [/sarcasm].

Why do I get the feeling that the road between Moscow and illegally occupied Crimea in Ukraine most likely is the best paved of all in the territory that the Russian Dictator currently controls... [/sarcasm].
AlekseiNovikov has a M3LR…I don’t like driving mine on the roads in England because of all the potholes…if Russian roads were bad he probably wouldn’t have got a car with so low a ground clearance

No, the roads connecting St. Petersburg, Minsk, Moscow, Kazan and others are better. I can describe these roads as "excellent", at the level of high-speed highways in Germany. I characterize the road to the south a little worse, my assessment is "normal". Currently, roads are being actively built to the east, towards China (the international route Western Europe — Western China).

AlekseiNovikov has a M3LR…I don’t like driving mine on the roads in England because of all the potholes…if Russian roads were bad he probably wouldn’t have got a car with so low a ground clearance
Here is a video about my trip from Ivanovo to Rybinsk yesterday. This is what a typical road between small towns and villages looks like. My characteristic of this road is between average and normal.
I'm not saying that absolutely all our roads are in this condition. There are both bad and very bad ones)

• Informative
Reactions: BitJam and KBF
No, the roads connecting St. Petersburg, Minsk, Moscow, Kazan and others are better. I can describe these roads as "excellent", at the level of high-speed highways in Germany. I characterize the road to the south a little worse, my assessment is "normal". Currently, roads are being actively built to the east, towards China (the international route Western Europe — Western China).

Here is a video about my trip from Ivanovo to Rybinsk yesterday. This is what a typical road between small towns and villages looks like. My characteristic of this road is between average and normal.
As you say, perfect for FSD 👍🏻