Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fidelity ActiveTrader Pro now reports shortable shares available to Fidelity customers. They have TSLA right now with 661,053 shortable shares available at estimated annual interest rate of 1.5%. I can recall during the short squeeze there were 0 available. Don't know if this is of any help to the group but thought I'd share.

Fidelity ActiveTrader Pro now reports shortable shares available to Fidelity customers. They have TSLA right now with 661,053 shortable shares available at estimated annual interest rate of 1.5%. I can recall during the short squeeze there were 0 available. Don't know if this is of any help to the group but thought I'd share.

Interactive Brokers was showing 200K available this morning. This is about the same number available they've been showing the past couple weeks. Extrapolating this, there are still ~20M shares sold short.

Will be interesting to see if analyst Adam Jonas from MS has anything to say before Aug 7th, or after. He understands Tesla best.

To add to the conspiracy: it would seem that GS are more or less Elon's private bankers... Hmm...

I put my money where my mouth is. Bought different calls for almost $50k (gains from previous months trading options) yesterday. Mostly with TSLA between 112-109. Now let's wait and see what happens.

Lol! How much?

Well played Johan, well played.

Yes. No kidding. Johan woke up to a new Model S in his portfolio.

Just show how much we should embrace these down days. I'm up 25% since Friday. NOT since yesterday - since the ATH on Friday.

When the price is at $130 there is nothing you can really do but watch. When shorts stumble over themselves to see who can go over the cliff first, there is easy money on the table.

this is probably the last time at 107 say your goodbyes. If Q1 was great, Q2 is going to be FANTASTICALLY GREAT, est. 6250 delivered $.16 EPS and margin of 19% This is going to be fantastic

OT but how do you come up with 6250 DELIVERED? My best guess is a little over guidance (e.g, 5200). Some folks on factory tour a couple days ago said factory produced over 5400 cars in Q2.

Status
Not open for further replies.