Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT but how do you come up with 6250 DELIVERED? My best guess is a little over guidance (e.g, 5200). Some folks on factory tour a couple days ago said factory produced over 5400 cars in Q2.

Didn't Elon say on the quarterly call that they didn't book any sale where "the paperwork was exactly right". TM booked just enough sales to be profitable.

This quarter, they'll pull some sales forward, sell loaners built in Q1 and then sell the 5400+ cars produced.

Didn't Elon say on the quarterly call that they didn't book any sale where "the paperwork was exactly right". TM booked just enough sales to be profitable.

This quarter, they'll pull some sales forward, sell loaners built in Q1 and then sell the 5400+ cars produced.

IMO, There's no way nearly 1000 cars produced in Q1 weren't delivered until Q2. Same with loaners built in Q1

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha my bad, i meant something like 5250 too and EPS of .08

Ah. Yep. You da man. Thanks for that. I nearly had a stroke. ;-)

I hope the "analysts" keep getting it wrong thus encouraging the shorts to loose their shirts:

Tesla shares hit on Goldman note - The Tell - MarketWatch

"mid-case envisioned for Tesla is where it sells 150,000 units with margins of 14.8% for a price target of $83.”

In 18 months I can see Model S/X selling 150K units worldwide with 3 shifts running full bore at 28% margin (price target 220)…in 3-4 years 500K units with GIII….6 yrs 1M units in two factories, with variants of GIII, S/X, Tesla Truck, new super-car with a NASCAR win GO Leilanie, etc. price target = multiples of $83.

PT affirmation @ $200 by

Tesla Rises on Dougherty Target Price Boost: Mover - Bloomberg

Too early to congratulate those who bought yesterday? :smile:

I'm wondering the same thing. I've never bought more than 5 options contracts at once until yesterday. I bought 10 AUG13 105 calls when it was around $109.50. They are up over 50% now! I don't know whether I should celebrate yet or not. I'm thinking about selling half to reduce risk in case this is a short lived vicotory, but with the earnings report here in 3 weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.