Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slipping Delivery Dates for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone in Aus received an email about their pending order? I'd love to know if we're included in the updates...
Got the email about receiving new nose and headlights. On one hand nice to get the latest model, but on the other hand I thought the old look was very smart. Anyway plenty of time to learn to love the new look before June / Early July !

In Production - Hooray!

Adam says it's "in the white". Not painted yet but it actually exists!
Me too! I think mine might come in on the same ship! Must be right hand drive week at the factory. ;)
Me too. :)

I hope we're all past the "body in the white" phase already. :)
Anybody else suddenly in production? Maccaj22 maybe?
An eagerly awaited ship. Presumably being offloaded at Syd, Melb or both.

Got the call yesterday and my build has been delayed possibly 3 weeks due to parts shortage. Was scheduled for end June/early July. Woke to news of possible S 75D on the way. If they build in RHD batches then assume they batch also in battery size and the 90s go first. My VIN number is actually lower than was posted above and is in the 132### range so the VIN does not appear to be sequential as vehicle is built but as allocated? I ordered mine earlier this year but bumped for a June 30 target delivery.

What's the chances of receiving a 75D instead of the 70D I ordered? Has anyone ever received a bonus bigger battery?

Got the call yesterday and my build has been delayed possibly 3 weeks due to parts shortage. Was scheduled for end June/early July. ... My VIN number is actually lower than was posted above and is in the 132### range so the VIN does not appear to be sequential as vehicle is built but as allocated? I ordered mine earlier this year but bumped for a June 30 target delivery.
When did you place your order? Mine was placed March 4.