Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snagged a P90D Inventory car for $700/mnth on the new 24 month lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked it up today. Took 45 minutes, mostly to review features new to me. Car was perfect. 108 miles. Service center people were great.

Got a swag bag with Tesla branded umbrella, mug, pen, and pin. Decent quality stuff.

My car entered production September 1 (they actually call it a birthdate on their computer). They didn't know when it was completed. I had the rear cup holders and USBs :D. Wasn't expecting it based on the VIN.

Thanks again to @RK9090, @SoCal Jimmy and lots of others on this thread.

Curious to see my old car listed as a CPO. A bit melancholy about that.

Reactions: hmmm
Picked it up today. Took 45 minutes, mostly to review features new to me. Car was perfect. 108 miles. Service center people were great.

Got a swag bag with Tesla branded umbrella, mug, pen, and pin. Decent quality stuff.

My car entered production September 1 (they actually call it a birthdate on their computer). They didn't know when it was completed. I had the rear cup holders and USBs :D. Wasn't expecting it based on the VIN.

Thanks again to @RK9090, @SoCal Jimmy and lots of others on this thread.

Curious to see my old car listed as a CPO. A bit melancholy about that.

congrats!!!

hey! i didn't get the pen in the swag bag :(

agree about the melancholy. looks like they finally got around to updating the CPO cars on their website and i saw my 60 on there and was very sad. just hope it goes to another loving family that will take care of it like we did!

All I got was two rubber half-covers for my keys. That's all I expected, as I did a brief contract gig at the delivery center about a year ago and that's what they usually handed out. I think it varies by delivery center. And by what they happen to have on hand (that was pretty much all they had, aside from a very small collection of t-shirts).

7 years ago, I got nothing with my Roadster.

4 years ago, my first Model S can with a small plastic basket in the frunk filled with stuff - snacks, bottled water, a microfiber rag, etc.

Wow... I'd ask what else could go wrong, but I don't want to jinx you!

How is that for bad luck? Make sure to board your flight without your Samsung 7 phone, just in case :)

ps: they had messed up my lease terms too in case it makes you feel any better. You'll have *earned* that car for sure.

I better have swag filling the frunk when I arrive. Also the lawyers put 300 more miles on the car since when I reserved.