Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I figure this is worth mentioning: My S100D w/ AP 2.5 was in the SC yesterday and due to some weird glitches I was having with 2017.50, they forced an update. It was only updated to 2018.4.7 3ee0f17.

Sign that .6 had some bigger issues and stopped rollout?

Same here. Requested an update be sent yesterday and it ended up being the 4.7 update.

Reactions: OpenThirdEye
It seems like some time late over the weekend they stopped rolling out 2018.6. We had assumed it was maybe to reduce the tech support load over the long weekend, but now it's looking like they canned 2018.6. I would expect a point release to be out any time now :)

I am experiencing the exact same thing and it all began with the 2018.4 series. And I thought the left lane hugging was a problem long since resolved. Guess not. From a safety of driving perspective this series of releases has been very, very disappointing.

It's weird because 18.4 is the best firmware to date for me, unless you need long radius high speed lane centering. If they corrected this on this firmware, it would be wonderful. Looking forward to 18.6