Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update Available! HW2 car!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone from the 1000 (that got AP2 enabled with 2.50.185 12/31, 1/1) got updated to 2.52.120?
I was one of the first 1000 and only received 2.50.201

2.50.201 is the latest active AP2 firmware for the first 1000.
2.52.120 is the passive one for everyone who are not the first 1000.

I'm pretty sure you are going to stay on the active AP2 firmware.

I was having trouble with the new car and Homelink but finally figured out my problem:

Using Homelink

I know it's a long shot for anybody else, but you never know.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I just changed my LED bulbs back to CF bulbs and it finally auto close the door after I leave. I've already gave up on it since I read about the problem long ago and I kind of just accepted it as one of unresolved bugs.

Who knew LED bulb would cause interference to the RF signal from the car! Thanks again!!!

• Informative
Reactions: GSP and NOLA_Mike
Hope one day the camera's will be able to read the speed signs correctly. On motorways where from 6PM - 7PM max speed is 100km/h and from 7PM -6AM max speed is 130, the speed indicator in the dashboard always shows 130 km/h as max speed.

Attachments

• 2016-12-30_15-51-57.png
    2016-12-30_15-51-57.png
    229.5 KB · Views: 75
  • Informative
Reactions: GSP
Northshore Chicagoland on I-94 has a trucker/semi 55 mph restriction up to the Wisconsin boarder that my Tesla shows as the limit for me. The actual speed limit for cars increases from 55 in the city of Chicago up to 70 the closer you get to the boarder. I did an in car bug report, but I am hoping the algorithms will start to differentiate speeds based on car class soon.

Yes I reset the location with the nose of the car against the door, tried making sure I have no LED bulbs too. We'll see today if it opens and closes by itself again. I usually have to hit homelink again at least once.

When I had LED bulbs on the garage door opener, I had to hit homelink button 5+ times to close the door. So, sounds like you have some sort of interference near your garage door opener as well.