Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha cheers just done it I’m at 50.2 now and had the Xmas Easter egg :)

I have auto wipers as I’m on AP1

Lucky you!

If you press the voice control and say ho ho ho I think something else happens as does when you activate the indicators.

I’m on holiday, can you guess where? So car being looked after by Whitecar. No Christmas Easter Egg for me yet!

6841675B-D8F2-4341-85B1-B23C3C5F6FF1.jpeg

My Spotify isn't working after update.its asking for password but I don't know what it is.

That is one of the most common side effects of a software update. If you are using the Tesla Spotify account there is no password, I’ve found switching to radio and back again sometimes works. Alternatively try a two scroll wheel reboot of the main screen. Finally, it sometimes just comes back on it’s own.

Lucky you!

If you press the voice control and say ho ho ho I think something else happens as does when you activate the indicators.

I’m on holiday, can you guess where? So car being looked after by Whitecar. No Christmas Easter Egg for me yet!

Never been there. When I was about 6 years old we were going to go on a school trip to the aquarium, but it was canceled due to flooding. We were living in Germany at the time and we referred to it using the German name, Koeln. It wasn't until I was older that I found out that the city people called Cologne was the same place.

Fun fact: in German, Eau de Cologne is Koelnisch Wasser. If we used the German names instead of the French maybe the perfume industry would be a bit more utilitarian.

Only got out in the car today so said a little ‘ho ho ho’ and jingled all the way to the shops. People were probably wondering why I kept flicking my indicators but the kids were entertained although had to keep lowering my steering wheel so the 3yr old could see Santa on the dash not sure the big white van driving like a donut deserved to look like a raindeer though.