Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software version 17.34 2448cfc

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got one of these messages again:

"Software version 2017.34 2448cfc was just detected on a Tesla model XP90D with Autopilot hardware. The highest previous version was 2017.32.17 722130c. You were alerted per your settings on TeslaFi.com."

Well, i have a XP90D but it doesn't specify which autopilot hardware version...

Oh well, I'm headed into the SC next week for a gasket to get replaced so i should hopefully get bumped up to this.

• Informative
  • Disagree
Reactions: GSP and DeeC
I got this yesterday on my X90D AP1. The release notes are completely empty for me - except the standard single line 'bug fixes and stability improvements' - so no need to be excited I think
good to know, thanks.

i will be taking my car down it's normal test roads (curves, tunnels, hills, etc.) to see how it performs. i will especially be trying out lane change as i still think that it's a bit abrupt on the highway...

just got this. release notes is just 'bug fixes' - no new functionality

I tried to add the new version to ev-fw but it didn't seem to want to accept it
It is there now. 45 today so far...

I7HqAUX.jpg

5 hrs in the car today with 17.34.

Incremental improvements in AP2. Slightly more locked into the lane. Biggest improvement was stop and go local traffic. Far less likely to hug the left or right side, but will still have the occasional hug/stray across the line.

Caveat that AP2 in our car has been fairly good across all the recent releases, with none of the severe issues some have experienced. So for us this has been a fairly small incremental improvement in highway performance, nice small improvement in local traffic.

5 hrs in the car today with 17.34.

Incremental improvements in AP2. Slightly more locked into the lane. Biggest improvement was stop and go local traffic. Far less likely to hug the left or right side, but will still have the occasional hug/stray across the line.

Caveat that AP2 in our car has been fairly good across all the recent releases, with none of the severe issues some have experienced. So for us this has been a fairly small incremental improvement in highway performance, nice small improvement in local traffic.
What version did U update from?