Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Some 2022 Model Ys shipping with MCU3 (AMD Ryzen)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If they are saving them, it will be to feed in at end of quarter to people who have placed orders in the last couple of weeks. "I know your EDD was for June but we have a car for you right now! Pick it up tomorrow or we will give it to someone else and there is a chance your order will be canceled."

• Disagree
Reactions: WhiteWi
Theres a difference between what "others stated" vs the statistics. if you look at the tracker and on this forum people have posted their f380+ vins. They are back to AMD (from my understanding)
What tracker are you referring to? Do you mean the one I created for this forum: 2022 Tesla Updates Tracker (Responses)

Don't be so certain with any kind of configurations that Tesla produces - Tesla is full of surprises. They have supposedly stopped Intel configuration sometime between Dec. 2021 and January 2022. Yet, some people are still receiving Intels.

Reactions: DrGriz
What tracker are you referring to? Do you mean the one I created for this forum: 2022 Tesla Updates Tracker (Responses)

Don't be so certain with any kind of configurations that Tesla produces - Tesla is full of surprises. They have supposedly stopped Intel configuration sometime between Dec. 2021 and January 2022. Yet, some people are still receiving Intels.
The people receiving intels are all receiving Rejects and below F380

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
Order date: Oct 28
Order details: MYP, red/black, hitch. No FSD.
Original EDD: "Dec/Jan". Stayed in Dec until Jan 1, then it moved to Mar 6-31. Dunno why as I did not place a hold.
VIN matched: today. Delivery early next week. It's a Fremont VIN (no surprise!) in the 401xxx range.
SA confirmed it has the AMD chip.

Looking at tracker there is a myp 3802 that was

Model Y blue, 7 seater, VIN 394* series. Confirmed to have AMD, heated wiper and dual glazed windows on the rear. Delivery on 19th Mar in PA. Will confirm when I see the car
Congratulations! You are the first owner to report dual glazed rear windows. Please confirm it upon delivery.

Model Y blue, 7 seater, VIN 394* series. Confirmed to have AMD, heated wiper and dual glazed windows on the rear. Delivery on 19th Mar in PA. Will confirm when I see the car
Please do. As stated above, no reports of dual glazed rear windows and no idea if a SA can check that in the system. If betting, I’d say the info is wrong on the rear windows but you’ll know more when you get the car.