Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotify Tesla account

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my LR AWD this morning from Brent Cross - very happy with it and a great drive home, quick questions regarding Spotify though....I don’t seem to have the option to log into the Tesla account it’s only offering me to sign in to my own account - anyone else had this?

I collected my M3 LR AWD yesterday, the Tesla Spotify option didn't seem to be there, but this morning it is. Also found I could use QuBuz and Amazon music from my phone.

Does anyone know how much Tesla charges for Connectivity after the first year of free Premium Service?

I collected my M3 LR AWD yesterday, the Tesla Spotify option didn't seem to be there, but this morning it is. Also found I could use QuBuz and Amazon music from my phone.

Does anyone know how much Tesla charges for Connectivity after the first year of free Premium Service?
Ah excellent - will try mine when I get home and see if it’s appeared yet - think it’s £9.99 a month for premium connectivity after year one

Reactions: Jez_GB and yfwt
All sorted....ended up doing a reboot and then went back into Spotify and it gave me the option to login to the Tesla account....now just waiting for my camera calibration to be complete (it has been at around 90% since yesterday, I have driven about 40 miles but all through the city, no motorways etc ) - how long did this take for people?

All sorted....ended up doing a reboot and then went back into Spotify and it gave me the option to login to the Tesla account....now just waiting for my camera calibration to be complete (it has been at around 90% since yesterday, I have driven about 40 miles but all through the city, no motorways etc ) - how long did this take for people?
It varies, mine had calibrated after about 20 miles on the way home from the service centre :)

Reactions: OliLondon
My daughter signed into Spotify in my car and now we have conflict issues with it on her other devices. How do I remove it and add my own or use Tesla's?
I tried the steps suggested here. There is no -history- section in my account. There is also no option to buy premium connectivity, maybe the site changed or maybe because I already have free unlimited connectivity, included.
Any other ideas?

My daughter signed into Spotify in my car and now we have conflict issues with it on her other devices. How do I remove it and add my own or use Tesla's?
I tried the steps suggested here. There is no -history- section in my account. There is also no option to buy premium connectivity, maybe the site changed or maybe because I already have free unlimited connectivity, included.
Any other ideas?

There is a logout option in the car Spotify app - it moves around occasionally last time it was at the bottom when you scrolled down.

If all else fails tell your daughter to open her account on one of her other devices and press “log out all devices” in Spotify app or Spotify website.

Anyone know how, once you’ve activated the Spotify account that comes with premium connectivity, you can log out again?

I activated it, but I want to use my own Spotify account, as I mostly listen to podcasts and want to be able to pick up where I’ve left off on other devices. But I can’t for the life of me find a logout button.
I found it -go to home in the Spotify Tesla App and scroll all the way to the bottom! It was driving me crazy

Reactions: Ben177