Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
congrats MrT !!! pearl white seems a fairly popular colour choice, (my order for my 70 is white also, but solid not pearl!). How do the tan next gen seats look against the white alcantara headlining?

Thanks. The story here is that I made some concessions to get my family on-side with the purchase, so my wife chose the paint colour and my daughter liked the Tan leather. That said, I am relieved to say that I am really happy with both these choices. The Pearl White Multi Coat paint looks really classy. Personally I find the Tan leather with the white alcantara looks good, but then the "white Alcantara" isn't really white. Its actually looks quite close in colour shade to the tan of the leather. The light colours give a more spacious feel to the interior. Of course at the end of the day everyone has there own taste.

- - - Updated - - -

This is what I think of whenever I hear that.

Thanks meloccom, thats brilliant. I couldn't remember where it came from but you picked what I was thinking of.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats, great choice of model. If that charge cord is annoying you when you want to get down that side, put a hook up in the ceiling or on your shelves and take the cord up and over the hook (no need to move the hpwc). You can then walk underneath. When unplugged just swing the cable across to the wall and wedge behind the tesla cord holder mounted sideways.

Thanks for the tip.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Mark E.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spotted on High St Malvern (VIC). Chatted with driver (missed his name, nice fellow) as to interior colour choices if you don't get the premium package upgrade to avoid the problem of the standard light-yellow/white alcantara headlining

(AUS: 277)

- - - Updated - - -

Delivered yesterday and spotted in my garage in Sydney by me! It's mine, mine, mine, all mine. :biggrin::wink:

Congratulations. Very nice. (AUS: 278)

image.jpeg

Spotted in Melbourne. (AUS: 279)