Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted in Australia and New Zealand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That was me in NCC 1701! Sorry I beat you to the plate Ray, but I've had it for a few years now. The Model S is the only car on the market worthy of it. I've only had the car since Tuesday 27/10 and was wondering how long it would take to be spotted - not long!

P.S. It virtually goes without saying that the car is called the Enterprise…
P85D, Deep Blue Metallic, Grey Next Generation (another Star Trek reference?), Matt Obeche Wood, Autopilot, Premium interior, Black alcantara, Pano Roof.

That was me in NCC 1701! Sorry I beat you to the plate Ray, but I've had it for a few years now. The Model S is the only car on the market worthy of it. I've only had the car since Tuesday 27/10 and was wondering how long it would take to be spotted - not long!

P.S. It virtually goes without saying that the car is called the Enterprise…
P85D, Deep Blue Metallic, Grey Next Generation (another Star Trek reference?), Matt Obeche Wood, Autopilot, Premium interior, Black alcantara, Pano Roof.

"To boldly go where no car has gone before"

image.jpeg

Spotted in Adelaide. (AUS: 273)

Congrats, great choice of model. If that charge cord is annoying you when you want to get down that side, put a hook up in the ceiling or on your shelves and take the cord up and over the hook (no need to move the hpwc). You can then walk underneath. When unplugged just swing the cable across to the wall and wedge behind the tesla cord holder mounted sideways.