Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD just updated to Aug 19-25. Received email with payment instructions and my app shows purchase docs with VIN#. Getting close!

Ontario/Canada
OD: Feb 14
M3 SR
MSM
19" wheels
My EDD just updated to Aug 19-25. Received email with payment instructions and my app shows purchase docs with VIN#. Getting close!

Ontario/Canada
M3 SR
MSM
19" wheels
I don’t understand how I’m still waiting. I ordered 4 months before you 😭

My delivery date just bumped up to September 2-September 30 from September 7-October 12th

Order Date 03/23/22

Model 3 RWD/Black/Black/18"/No FSD/Kitchener Ontario Canada

For any Canadian's looking to trade in your vehicle to tesla, check it's value at canadadrives.ca before accepting Telsas offer. For my Elantra they offered over 5K more.
Of course it's not yet available in Quebec ☹️

My delivery date just bumped up to September 2-September 30 from September 7-October 12th

Order Date 03/23/22

Model 3 RWD/Black/Black/18"/No FSD/Kitchener Ontario Canada

For any Canadian's looking to trade in your vehicle to tesla, check it's value at canadadrives.ca before accepting Telsas offer. For my Elantra they offered over 5K more.
I am also a Kitchener pickup, with almost the same specs as you, but in MSM and my current EDD is Sept 13 - Oct 18. OD is Feb 7, 2022.

Thanks for the tip on Canada Drives. I was thinking of selling privately but I might see what they’d give me!

Ontario/Canada
M3 SR
MSM
19" wheels
I'm still waiting for the payment email on my side (they got my updated odometer for final offer last week). Are you financing as well?
I'm curious about the payment instructions for Canada. What methods are available?
I hope I don't get my agreement just a day before my delivery like it happens to some people...

Hey guys, so I got the text yesterday to schedule my delivery date with the link that was on the text but it was not working. I called Tesla and they put in a appointment in for me this Friday but they said this was a filler and the time and date might change. I went online and noticed i have new documents on file and one of them is Title application to DMV that has been filled out and just needs my sign to complete and has Fridays date. Would this mean that my Fridays appointment is solid and will not change since my paper work has Fridays dates on them?

I'm still waiting for the payment email on my side (they got my updated odometer for final offer last week). Are you financing as well?
I'm curious about the payment instructions for Canada. What methods are available?
I hope I don't get my agreement just a day before my delivery like it happens to some people...
Hi! Not financing.
You can wire funds or pay via certified check or draft

I'm interested about that process. When my turn comes, I'll be paying with bank draft but since they're online with no have brick & mortar branch, I need 3-5 days to get it sent to me. My SA told me that I would know (2) weeks ahead but it wouldn't the first SA statement to be wrong. At this point I have no trade-in and not financing so at least, the final amount will not be a moving target. However, if I switch to trade-in, the timing will be different.

I'm interested about that process. When my turn comes, I'll be paying with bank draft but since they're online with no have brick & mortar branch, I need 3-5 days to get it sent to me. My SA told me that I would know (2) weeks ahead but it wouldn't the first SA statement to be wrong. At this point I have no trade-in and not financing so at least, the final amount will not be a moving target. However, if I switch to trade-in, the timing will be different.
In my case I have financing AND trade in and delivery happening between 20-24. They already took the updated odometer and the loan offer is valid. I don’t know why is taking them so long to send me the payment instructions. But I bank with Desjardins, so it should be pretty straightforward to get the payment done I believe…

Last edited:
Reactions: MtlMV